Oak Ret Pally Macro DF 10.2.6/7 - Season 4 Update #3 - UPDATED BASIC VERSIONs (4/27/24)

It’s listed throughout the long long thread. Just use the wowhead builds.

could i use your help this my first time using this gse i have imported your macro but do we also need to have the same key binds as you

no. keybind the macro(s) to whatever you want.

Just a hit on your macro. Thanks so much for the superb job on this ret pally one…I have been a long time customer of WLM and i play all classes and builds of each one. I am a casual 20 year vet. of wow and this is the first one i have used and been totally successful with… im not a min/max player…just play for the fun on it but i gotta tell ya this macro is a beast. I have trippled my dps and the macro works seamlessly for me… thanks… and you get an A+ in class today…;). cheers.

3 Likes

how you can choose the macro version if there are more than one versions in tabs? (yes i dont know that)

/gse,download macro…open macro …go to config tab…the numbers that macros can use are listed for various scenarios …clik on right box on the line and check mark the one you want to put in that scenario…enter #1 or #2 depending on what you will be doing…save and good to go. place macro on button and it will choose depending on what you are doing when you push it .whether in reg or mythic/ use for instance. cheers.

1 Like

great much appreciate

any idea why this is showing up?

I get the same thing and but it goes away after a couple of clicks. lol

It’s because of the HE in the keyrelease. That’s a built in variable that attempts to use your Heart of Azeroth heart essence if you have it equipped . it was just for funzies a long time ago.

latest version is in the 1st post of the thread?

Yes, I always update the OP when I do an update.

2 Likes

What could be causing my right click turn camera to be almost disabled while this macro is running? I use right click and turn to spin my camera and while this macro is going it won’t let me turn my camera. I’ve used izzi macro from the curseforge addons and his doesn’t do this but yours does.

Do you have a trinket that uses a targeting reticle? If so, just disable trinket usage.

I’m only 49 just leveling up a pally these are my trinkets

Screenshot 2024-04-17 115429
Screenshot 2024-04-17 115415

Thanks a lot for the heads up it was one of the trinkets I have not figured out which one but one of them is messing up my right click turn. I’ll just get rid of the one that is doing it and try not to use another like it.

Yeah, that second trinket, the Big Red Button. That’s your problem. When you click that trinket, it’s expecting you to click the ground to target where you want to use it, this hijacks your cursor for targeting and screws with right click turning.

You wanna open up GSE by doing a /GSE then right click the macros to go into edit mode. Scroll ALL THE WAY to the bottom and deselect the trinkets. You’ll have to fire the trinkets manually once you do this.

Personally, I avoid trinkets that require targeting.

Weird enough when trying to figure it out before you posted this I took them off and put them on one at a time and the problem went away. I can have them both on and now it fires the rocket and my right click turn works. I had to take the trinkets off and put them back and that somehow fixed it. I’ll keep this in mind for later if that happens again.

Makes sense if you swapped the two with each other. I just realized I must have had a targeting trinket at some point and baked targeting in for the bottom trinket.

This is the full KeyRelease portion of the macro. See the /use [@player,combat] 14 makes it use your 2nd trinket at you by default.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:ctrl, @focus, dead, exists][mod:ctrl, @mouseover, dead, exists] Intercession
/use [mod:shiftctrl] Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power
/cast [mod:shiftctrl] Avenging Wrath
/cast Templar Slash
/use [@player,combat] 14
/cast [@mouseover,help, mod:shift] Cleanse Toxins; [@mouseover,harm, mod:shift] Turn Evil

so far hands down the best retribution macro I’ve tried, AoE bursts up to 900k on dummies at 471 ilvl and 150k ST unbuffed so very close to my current sims