Oh Crap Button!

Hello everybody, I have been busy working on other projects but I am back again. You guys remember the warrior “oh crap button”? I told myself “Why couldn’t I make the same for other classes”? So here it is the Hunter “oh crap button.”
You know you need this when doing PVP on battlegrounds and you are outnumbered by 1,000,000,000 people running to you, well not so much but close or some sort of boo boo you did. The macro will try to put a trap to slow and use all your defensive moves, if you think you are safe in a spot and it is against a mob/boss when trying to get out of combat then just hold a modifier and click again to feign death.
Now when you are in one of those situations and need a panic button, you got it!

/castsequence [mod]Feign Death;reset=15 Ice Trap(Frost),null
/castsequence reset=30 Scatter Shot,Disengage
/cast Deterrence

Macro Explanation:

<!-- Begin: adBrite, Generated: 2011-10-13 21:14:28 –>
<script type=“text/javascript”>
var AdBrite_Title_Color = ‘d08337’;
var AdBrite_Text_Color = ‘a0a0a0’;
var AdBrite_Background_Color = ‘3F3F3F’;
var AdBrite_Border_Color = ‘3F3F3F’;
var AdBrite_URL_Color = ‘a0a0a0’;
try{var AdBrite_Iframe=window.top!=window.self?2:1;var AdBrite_Referrer=document.referrer==‘’?document.location:document.referrer;AdBrite_Referrer=encodeURIComponent(AdBrite_Referrer);}catch(e){var AdBrite_Iframe=‘’;var AdBrite_Referrer=‘’;}
</script>
<span style=“white-space:nowrap;”><script type=“text/javascript”>document.write(String.fromCharCode(60,83,67,82,73,80,84));document.write(’ src=“http://ads.adbrite.com/mb/text_group.php?sid=1946573&amp;zs=3436385f3630&amp;ifr=‘+AdBrite_Iframe+’&amp;ref=‘+AdBrite_Referrer+’” type=“text/javascript”>');document.write(String.fromCharCode(60,47,83,67,82,73,80,84,62));</script>
</span>
<!-- End: adBrite –>