One Button Unholy (Light AoE)

Here’s my attempt at unifying Unholy into one easy button. I’ve done my best to remove timing as a part of the macro, allowing you to spam the button to your heart’s content. Please give this macro a shot, and please, please, please give me some feedback on ways to make it better.

Build: 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2
Glyphs: Blood Boil (all others depend on your preference)
How to use: Spam macro for all single target and 2 target fights. For AoE, tap this until your diseases are up, and then spam Blood Boil (on it’s own button). Tap the macro a few times until you have the runes needed to spam BB again.

Result: With 705 GS and as DW Frost I can spike 42k unbuffed (even HoW), and then level off around 35k to 38k. As Unholy and this macro, I never see the same spike, but the sustained hovers around 34k with Gargoyle pushing it to 38k. Since this is done using the training dummy in the garrison, a portion of this DPS in both cases is secondary damage on the tanking dummy. Note: If rune economy is a concern, BB and Soul Reaver can be removed from the macro and placed separately.

Misc: Automatic pet attack is removed from the macro so that he doesn’t go off and facepull crap in a dungeon or raid. Would love a way to get him to attack right away without telling him to, but not halfway across a dungeon just because I happened to tap the macro after the mobs near by died.

Macro:

Sequences['UHY'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
]],
	"/castsequence reset=combat Plague Strike, Plague Leech, Soul Reaper",
	'/castsequence reset=combat Festering Strike, Scourge Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike',	
	"/castsequence reset=combat Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil, Death Coil",
	'/cast [nopet] Raise Dead; Dark Transformation',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Boil',
	"/cast [combat] Blood Tap",
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast Summon Gargoyle
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}