OneButton Sub 7.3.5 (needs testing

Anywhere in the body of the macro is sufficient for it to be used when it’s off cooldown.
Adding in timer/CD based spells into either keypress and or premacro is bad and this is what locks up the macro until it becomes available again.
The way around this is to either use it as a mod, which i know many dislike but it would ignore that line until it’s invoked by pressing the key or add it at the top of the body of the macro so the body will always continue without any and all lockups

I’m confused. The way it is now both CB and BF fire off when ever they are off cd. Are you saying that they would do that even without the ! all the time?

Yes but because Cold blood is on a 1 min timer, it has a very high risk of locking up the macro while it’s in keypress or PreMacro.

Macros tend to have 3-5 actions per “press”

Keypress/PreMacro Body PostMacro/Keyrelease

If Cold Blood is in the macro on Keypress and it activates the 1 min timer and potentially lock up because it can’t progress through to the body of the macro as it will continue to stick on KeyPress. That’s the general nature of it.

! used to be used for priority but it no longer serves that function, it’s only used to toggle abilities. CB and BF are activate abilities so ! makes no difference to their use. It’s not bad to use it, it’s just not serving any real function

Yes but because Cold blood is on a 1 min timer, it has a very high risk of locking up the macro while it’s in keypress or PreMacro.

But the way I have it now it never locks up, unless I am just imagining it with the ! it is being ignored until the CD is up, then it fires again.
I am testing right now and am seeing error messeges with “you must be in stealth…” and “you cant do that right now” without the ! With it the macro never hangs and can switch from a pvp target or a pve target without doing anything. I usually hang around Argus Ganking but also did a raid yesterday and went from #1 DPS to #5 or 6 at the lowest with just the one button without changing anything. Cant do that without the !. Unless I am missing something.

I’m saying that there is no difference between
/cast !Cold Blood
and
/cast Cold Blood

The ! does not work at all the way you think it does and has nothing to do with when a spell is cast, it only prevents toggle spells from being toggled off. Outside of that it just sits there looking dumb.

The error messages is not a hang. It’s simply telling you that it is trying to cast a spell that you do not know (When pvp is not active) to fix it use the honor talent condition:

/cast [honortalent:5/3] Cold Blood

p.s. some have mentioned though I have never personally experienced it so it may be a translator thing that the “honortalent” condition also throws errors and that “pvptalent” as an alternative works/ I cannot confirm this as I cannot replicate the error, but if you experience this it would look like this: (I believe)

/cast [pvptalent:6/3] Cold Blood

Back to the OP and the original macro. Good job man! this thing does a ton of damage! 963 ilvl and I was bursting between 4m-6mand then settling down around 1.8

I didnt test this macro (i just start to play assa.) but looking for a tipp / solution here, i hope its ok :slight_smile:
This line /cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth dont work for me, it dont cast stealth.
I also tested /cast !Stealth (the ! doesnt get saved) and i also testet it in pre, post and main macro. But none is working.

It gets translated correct into my language (german).
Edit: It only works when i target myself and click the macro/ wait for 10+ seconds
Edit II: If someone having this problem too, i “fixed” it with the 2 button solution (macro + stealth macro)
Sorry for beeing offtopic :slight_smile:

Wondering what others are using for AHK or Synapse timing? I have mine synapse set at .050 works of for me but I am curious what you would recommend

bababooey

How can I add a stun into this?

it spams alot of shuriken storm isnt it bad ?

A stun would be nice…I put a Cheap Shot in the rotation to start but would love to throw a Kidney Shot in there too. Would be awesome for PvP !

It’s intentional for the use of dreadlord’s deceit.

@elfy, great macro - it’s my go-to for world quests and dungeoning. Significantly falls behind in a raid atmosphere due to the inability to hold sustained damage but for everything else in the realm of short encounters, it’s great.

I will say that, so far, this macro performs pretty good. I don’t do a lot of DPS due to low Ilvl, but things do die fast.

Im at a 965 iLvL with both Mantle of Master Assassin and First of the Dead gloves.

So far this macro is crazy good though only tested so far on the raider training dummy in ironforge.

Initial burst went as high as 10 million (depending on concordance proc/trinkets ect) then calmed down to near 2 million

Will update you further when Ive tested some more.