OneButton Sub 7.3.5 (needs testing

First up I would liek to thank Shade3891 for their macro, I have used theirs as a basis and am looking to improve it. So any suggestions would be appreciated :slight_smile: with this macro you need to remember to place it on the same key in the stealth bar :slight_smile:

Sequences['SubSquig'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.08.
  Author="Squigley@Frostmourne",
  SpecID=261,
  Talents = "3321113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [@focus,exists] Tricks of the Trade",
        "/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth",
        "/cast [combat, stance:0] Shadow Dance",
        "/cast Crimson Vial",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [nocombat] Shadowstep",
      },
        "/castsequence [nostealth] Shuriken Storm, Backstab, Nightblade, Backstab, Backstab, Eviscerate, Shuriken Storm, Backstab, Eviscerate",
        "/castsequence [stealth][stance:1/2/3] reset=5  Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Shadowstrike, Eviscerate",
        "/cast [stance:0] Goremaw's Bite",
        "/cast Death from Above",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat] Symbols of Death",
        "/cast [combat] Shadow Blades",
      },
    },
  },
}

Very nice macro, got me back to rogue, thanks !

Great :slight_smile: hows your DPS with it?

Is this a burst or sustained macro. What does it do?

for me has great burst (between 2-4 mil) and stays around 500-600 DPS but I have low Ilevel and only one generic leggo… would like to see how other people go with it at higher Ilevel and better suited leggo’s

I cant log on right this sec to check it out. I wonder how it compares to mine that I posted in the pvp section. Ill try it later

Sounds good :slight_smile: let me know how it goes :slight_smile: whats your ilevel? what leggo’s do you have?

I think 954, and the first of the dead and eternal refuge. Gonna log right now and try it.

Well, seems pretty good to me at first run. I added a /cast !Blood Fury in the pre macro and seemed to work. Havent looked too much into it but maybe ill add in a stun or two and make it a pvp macro. Or since you got the skilz maybe you could :slight_smile:

excellent macro for both pve/ pvp start burst 3-4 mil and stays around 1.50mil. elfy you can not create one for assasin spec

Now that I have been using this macro for a few days I can definitely say it is the best. As far as my experience better than all the others on this site.
Only thing I have added so far is
/cast !Blood Fury
/cast !Cold Blood

I added those in the pre macro. Seems to fire those two off as soon as they are ready. I killed at least 50 players yesterday just using this one button

Blood fury since I’m an orc and cold blood since I mostly PvP

Sorry for the silly question here guys but I’m a returning player trying to get my head around a character I haven’t played in over a year. Is this a single target only Macro do I need to alter it to make it AoE?

Thanks

feel free to ignore this I’m an idiot and wrote it in the wrong place

I been pulling mobs in Argus. Seems to chew through them fast enough.

[quote quote=58874]Now that I have been using this macro for a few days I can definitely say it is the best. As far as my experience better than all the others on this site. Only thing I have added so far is /cast !Blood Fury /cast !Cold Blood
I added those in the pre macro. Seems to fire those two off as soon as they are ready. I killed at least 50 players yesterday just using this one button
Blood fury since I’m an orc and cold blood since I mostly PvP[/quote]

I’m sorry but I have to comment. I see this often and it drives me crazy (OCD much). While it technically does not hurt anything (because its not doing anything in this instance) to have the ! in front of a spell of this nature, it is poor form and perpetuates the misconception of how and why ! works in a macro. ! in front of a spell serves as a stop switch on togglable abilities only. Example:
/cast Stealth = If you were to spam this you would enter Stealth, then upon next press leave Stealth, then sit and do nothing until Stealth is off CD and re-enter Stealth, then leave…etc

/cast !Stealth = If you spam this you will enter Stealth but not leave again

It is also worth mentioning that spells with the Green targeting circle work with this condition as well. Example:
/cast !Mass Dispel = Will bring up the targeting circle but will not cause it to go away if you press the button again until you choose a location to drop it.

From a blue post:
"Toggleable abilities

As of patch 2.3.2, the cast command toggles abilities on and off. From the official patchnotes:

/cast will toggle spells again unless the name is prefixed with an exclamation mark, e.g. /castsequence Steady Shot, !Auto Shot

Examples of such toggleable abilities are Stealth, Shoot or Mass Dispel (the green targeting circle). If you want to spam such a macro without toggling the ability immediately off, prefix its name with an exclamation mark."

I don’t get what your getting at. Why should I not use /cast !Cold Bloid?

In my experience using the ! On some abilities will simply cast the ability when it’s usable.
In my case Cold Blood is not usable in wpvp until I am actually in combat. So in my case it will fire off after a sec and again automatically after the CD. Without the ! It would hang the macro. Same with Blood fury. It will cast automatically every time it’s of cd.
What’s the issue?

What he is saying is it’s technically bad form and pointless to use ! on those lines, it serves no purpose.

It just annoys his OCD to see bad macro making :slight_smile:

It’s an activation spell and not a toggle or placement, therefor /cast Cold Blood is just as good

/cast will hang the macro

Cast can’t hang a macro, ever.
Castsequence however, can

It’s why most of mine uses cast over castsequence.

But anyway, this is all derailing the thread and i apologise for that :slight_smile:

So where would it go in the macro?