Opener Rotation

Hi!

I’ve been trying to create a macro that does:
Wrath x2
Starsurge x2
Sunfire x1
Moonfire x1

And then resets back to the beginning.

My problem is if I continue to hit the macro it moves on to the next action. Is there a way to make it not move to the next ability until the prior ability is cast? Possibly include a delay?

My macro looks like this…

/cast wrath
/cast wrath
/cast starsurge
/cast starsurge
/cast sunfire
/cast moonfire

you would want a castsequence that looks like this

/castsequence reset=combat Wrath,Wrath, Starsurge, Starsurge,sunfire, moonfire

@BeboppNRocksteady

that is good in all but needs to be tweaked a bit otherwise it is just going to repeat

/castsequence reset=alt Wrath,Wrath, Starsurge, Starsurge,sunfire, moonfire , null

Im honestly not sure if this works with the alt key. you could just have it in the keypress and have it on a modifier key.

/castsequence [nochanneling,mod:alt] reset=5 Wrath,Wrath, Starsurge, Starsurge,sunfire, moonfire, null

Then it will only cast this when they hold alt, and in theory it should reset too being as it isnt being touch, but i havent messed with timed resets in all in awhile.

If this were truly only an opener and never needed to be touched again, just use this in the keypress.

/castsequence reset=combat Wrath,Wrath, Starsurge, Starsurge,sunfire, moonfire, null

With this it will open with it and then continue on to the macro being as it has ,null.

All of this being said, i dont think it will work anyways being as you will likely not have enough ap for two starsurges. So that is then the next issue. A normal opener would be

/castsequence reset=combat Wrath,Wrath ,Sunfire, Moonfire, null

And then you build AP and then use starsurge when available or the next go round. I guess with talents and stuff you would be able to cast 2 starsurges on opening. so nevermind i guess i ranted too long.

Last sequence to ensure you have enough with the right talents
/castsequence reset=combat Wrath, Wrath, Sunfire, Moonfire, Starsurge, Starsurge, null

You could try different loop amounts. Once set it will run the main part of you macro before resetting and starting fresh.