Orbalisk’s - Justicar! Mythic+ for Mythic+ v.3.4 (Updated 9/15/24)

@Orbalisk . I am at a loss for words. This macro is freaking AMAZING. Survivability is incredible, and dps is more than respectable. I simply cannot be killed- never thought I would say that with this pally. Best prot pally macro I have used. Thank you SO much for all your hard work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! i found the problem it’s working perfect!! The coffee is on the way!

1 Like

Hello. When I import and choose the shortcut key, instead of attacking it selects the target as focus and does not attack, can you tell me how to solve this problem?

That shouldn’t happen. I didn’t use @focus in the macro anywhere. Can you share some more info? Maybe a video? I’ll help any way I can, thank you.

I found out what the problem was, I added the same key to another alt

I use the best Murlok.io builds for mythic+ in my setups since I find them to be the best test of builds that actually work. When TWW goes live and we get hero talents, I’ll update for everyone. If you like my PvE tanking macro, you should try my PvP retribution one too! I mainly PvP.

just an fyi talent code doesnt match the picture of talents. which one you using?

Should be the talent code. I’ll verify and resubmit the image of it when I get a chance.

1 Like

i just never seen any prot pally use moment of glory. did it get buffed?

I use whatever the top build is from Murlok. People much better at this game then I am are who I emulate for builds.

@Orbalisk . Have several 13s under my belt (and some 11s and 12s) with this build- as well as several raids- and survivability is excellent. Did a couple 14s and again survivability excellent- but not everyone in supporting cast was ready for primetime so we missed time on both of them by 20-30 seconds. Most of the 13s were 2 chested. After trying this and Oak’s extensively think this one is best for high level content- and my play style. TYVM for all of your efforts on this- it’s an excellent macro.

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I’ll do my best to keep it current as the xpac moves forward.

Talents out of date. Have a different import string?

Updated in the OP. Try: CIEAE74QAafj6bdTrgpLZS4VlvNjZYWM2eAzYmZW2MzMmxMzYGAAgBAAAAAAg2aYmZYgZGmZWMwMAAGYAAYAGAAAAAAzA

Updated to version 1.7. Should be smoother on those Hero talent casts.

Hi, Tried everything. also keybinds but it will not fire.

Your Retri build works but this one not.

I used it to level from 70-80 today. What specifically isn’t working so I can better help you?

fixed it. Deleted your retri keybind and it worked.

1 Like

Quick question, i´ve seen a lot of doom and gloom from protection paladins on the forums and reddit, that the class is squishy and much less survivable than the other tanks.

Has that been your experience tanking dungeons? do you go out of mana and need to be using the cooldown defensives all the time?

Thanks!

No, I haven’t had a bad time with them yet. I haven’t tanked heroic though.

They definitely don’t have the same survivability as Prot Warrior.

1 Like