Orbalisk’s - Justicar! Mythic+ for Mythic+ v.3.4 (Updated 9/15/24)

Outside of PvP, I mainly tank PvE content. I wanted to jump on the tanking wagon early so I could get the stress off my plate. I spent hours on this so far, and I will try to use it for everything from Delves to Raiding. I main paladin, and therefore tweak my macros constantly for efficiency. Feedback is always welcomed. This one took a lot of time to get the timing right on cooldowns and rotations.

If you’d like to buy me a cup of coffee, I’d appreciate it. https://ko-fi.com/orbalisk

97% to Sim
Sim AoE:

Actual AoE:

Talents: Lightforged

CIEAE74QAafj6bdTrgpLZS4VlvxMmZWMzyDMzMzMsZMzDYWMDzAAAAAAAAAAg2aMzMziHAmZGzMLGGmNAgBAwAGgBAYmptZZ2mZmZZZrlZGLA

APATROS

di0Cjaakr1POkQDrvKggLCmbTmq5zkPPPextvzBuX3avJtfDok1brXcfXdvvnruXffPnIGpssJuLojuALe0ljYmjXnPWoH4NKQHQWrj0sjWtH0uHQRcKTIqFfrJLQWzPO1cf7fv6VufXHrPfdYJL0KjQlJQ2mv6ZsvJwronPSAK8APYSf42QWULOFdudxvooGLROEUuMUqxhP2Ue(UsnEQsNNQA9IYCd5IZf9X6haMvMloxuISZASqb8nU4CJCrnyRZGBCX5g5IMgWFWxg)btxg5IeYffLhGMVSY34IZfLzWGlqh1tgEYQNUWfv2xQsXss1AIzuUEaIwYKiTjPEDsgRcfweQIYYUM3OemdSlj00cfkT83vSrAzQDAHqdj32qCQ1ePAnSbIQ(cBUocLOzK6AGhTc8MO1b1qmPnJgDDqAUh0kIO0dSPIDrLQxLMcAXqZUO1bwqvmS1uwXQdVoSX6qSnhQweED3hkMcVmMslMQWqRNzI6ZY0i93cbQsEdkyG1gjXc49KeNzw6efkqRiWl9dHoIS40U4XrZMZq)iT1m)GmDg0EKRCiKS)uRsydplZkBcKbrVyGJymo9RjKiuqGJHOqpSK9NHwArEymxgyQeT1zULlZ857fGGWyfWdvzww)ai1OLds3zQpOuhvNIiyEsuseixjJYLz(8DPfPdfKUV46wtp0lriFF7iKqu)azHGipEgKRI3(nriFFBoOL)7hhaBo6zSKO9hECeCMvlMX0FQvjeqzc(w5zDGkEuSU)s26sDKaqktXLKHIwWvdcuWdgM16eZiT9kYIYg(QQBciajLo1V54xYvgN(nqerDXRm2r303H3hhaBqLwvOEtHJtCY7weXkwaJSbcNs2MTd0ThpFujoziabSE6ApZLvo7(K70WnkxM5Z3LwKofpixGcbciq84wrZb3KULcnGBkK6eNr)ggRaEqtehaqaX8R)k5FIUBLfjmjewJN133MJKMCsF5QI7EbtnGNMTmHuOgk0dlz)5N8VH5AdlAuNfsnfimwbGMYEDJ6bnqWQYglkpw(fqkWRtmJ02RilkB4RQU9mikkBnf41jMrA7vKfW4A5md0krC0)9UaeegDgDj(uRy3e7g2kWRtmJ8ujo2JZmwMEte3TMo7jLQX98t(3WS(mi7p)K)nmxByrJ6SqQPaHXka0u2RBupObcwv2yr5XYVasbEDIzK2EfzrzdFv1TNbrrzRPaVoXmsBVISagxlNzGwjIJ(V3fGGWOZOlXNAf7My3WwbEDIzwgjvwJTFtWuIgJD5iNFIYyMPztbUDi0sYj(l53FFYayaYrjRqUQpiRdPhbvm07fpsHP(iOIHoF3K4uD1yTKftBSDlAWNPkuVvMpqwnjfaj2v8FVlabHrNrxcdjVmVLZAj1yA87Dbiim6m6sMfOUF1M4h9Kc86eZiT9kYKd(2wofu4e)9UaeeUIaJyGYtgadqokzfYv9bzDi9iOIHEVmhZKZpHah)sUY40VbIi6akEaaiGWQKuQKjNRmo9BGiI6IxzS10ggro0Gc(1vCOSPvkrLsMf4vXk3KZvgN(rz4G7wzST1e1XouGxNygPTJWKaElh4LcmbJXydk4xxXHYdAI4aaci(84WeuUjNRmo9JYWb3TYyBadXNXbCopagG8tiWXpmSwhsVauaai)7umto)ecC8lHAggfTklWt3Hcsxvi6KcnuFNUc8wW8Uox)xn5CLXPFder0bu8aaqaHvjPujtoxzC63are1fVYyRPnmICObf8RR4qztRuIkLmlWRIvUjNRmo9JYWb3TYyBBeJLV7tgadqokzfYv9bzDi9iOIHEV4bfkeHCwKXjUKgC(oaw9jABjwAYzycBISYUwMCgkAbxniqjFGiVBreRybmlvQEn9qIjT2R9bI8UfrSIfWWUHWt5LOXma3T6c2QzlLkA2VnX1df0yi8bI8UfF4eWkpDMXY0BI4U10zpPunUNFY)gMvcCQi3lPqTZmwMEteNHvwoyiWRE0Z6FvRKRqiPYAQa84OKcPqHiKZImoXjVBreRybmlvQEn9qIjT2R9bI8UfrSIfWWUHWt5LOXma3T6c2QzlLkA2VnX1df0yi8bI8Ufr4J2WQq458X4bIjcKEMgHT)vTsIWY0BI8iZ6cqjxZzHXay1vwAYFX36gLlXqAI4a(W)WOfzTC70qlZDKyjZQjpc9zvvqauxCpw14xvWriouV1KhbyYjUW6jWPXUWFXrC3(3x4eJhGmkQqIKEXkKpYbvMYDwXIIY4lwsQlOq4VEM8EbdVoVytdkHCLMe23UQc6eAlLzdJzaO7HfQP1VZ)hTCclGgGB(b2TMQ(xme(JpiKaSq2ewWoOWZHnhgxzii8A(JiEiyAQlSeL5GcIjd5AlglPm8NINIDrumKIHMMd79EV3BWrSxBXeFeXiEA4OpYyqT3IC8deCXPfOOOOOOWbDbJ4L1W4dddyPJcmimeVw0(7ia0Ih58sP5huSm84WL1ir5idXx7ytEeIqjiFcgKOgQv6N52weHKYFgofp5zzFQgHn8SmRSjqge9IboIX4C0rcnlCFNMxGBCxSlCt)n5ZpCuf)M55Na)lrUcW2dGXxxCK)but4X5RAWs3(xxdiUrUrUOr)hpx0FDfL0FCS6iCJC5c
9 Likes

what is a wrapper?

so you /m

make all the macros listed, then what do you do with them?

place them on your hot bars?

does gse somehow pull them while we don’t press them?

Updated in OP; GSE changes affected how macros are done.

hmmm
ty

im still confused though.

the macro you have listed… we press normally?
and we also have to press the PW macro as well?— so 2 buttons?

if 2 buttons are we pressing them at the same time?

No. You have one button to press.

EDIT: OUTDATED INFO

If you’re not using the GSE prepatch build, this won’t make any sense.

1 Like

ok
I’m waiting til Friday to buy epic so I can get beta

so this new gse is unknown to me

btw what and why

atropos?
what’s that mean

oh and what is that armor?

Apatros is my main Paladin’s name on Moon Guard.

1 Like

Updated for version Beta4

Updated for Prepatch!

Fixed compatibility issues across regions and updated talents.

Hi and sorry to bother. For me as well like for others is a bit confusing with the new GSE.
We still need to make those macros? For the APATROS_P_W macros is clear but else do we write in the others and why are they created anyway? And even apatros_p_w is not working as it is written at this moment.
Is it working only to keybind a key for the sequence and just spam it as I see. Maybe is working as intended or not?..

No, you no longer need any macros made whatsoever, you simply import the GSE sequence and then once it’s done, bind it to a key bind in the addon. That’s it, super easy.

Unfortunately the string is working but skills are not carsted

Thank you so much sir. Keep the good work! I tried it in a m+ jnust now, is working great.

2 Likes

Maybe i haven’t play for long with gse… can u explain me how it’s now working? I import the string, i dragged the macro but i press it and nothing happen…

There are no more macros to drag, once you import the GSE sequence it is then accessible by keybind within GSE as well, so you no longer have to make any more macros.

Make sure you update to the most current version.

Can you please explain how do we bind it? That’s the thing i think most of people dont understand

Type /gse
Click on Keybindings
Hit new
Set a keybind and select a macro from the drop down.

Using this first time today- I don’t mess with the macro thing- gse works fine with the keybind method. Just want to make sure that what is on top is the most recent version. Or should I be using the one in the middle of the thread? tyvm :slight_smile: nevermind- see you edited it out- will let you know how it goes- will start low with 8s to get used to it and go from there.

1 Like

Always use the original post for my macros. I only update that one. GSE had to be programmed a different way at the beginning of beta, but Timothy got it to work so we didn’t have to use a convoluted system.