Orbalisk's - By the Light! (PvP & Mythic+/Raid) v. 4.8 (Updated 9/15/24)

Thank you for the awesome macro. I’ve never really played a pally, so this will be my main in TWW and I love your macro. It’s a great help to me. It works fantastic in world and BG PVP. I haven’t tried dungeons but expect nothing less than ease of use and great play. Thanks again and I’ll keep checking back for updates. :wink:

work like a sharm, but am i blind or not updated:
its says templar setup but uses crusading

and for some reason divine toll is in the macro but won’t fire, same thing with avening wrath…
am i missing something?
talent pic says one thing and talent code another

The Hero class Templar, not the normal talent. My macro has 2 version, one for each hero class.

Version 1.9 up, now with Consecrate when using AOE. It’s almost useless in ST PvP and can be unreliable when macro’d on where it fires so I don’t use it in the macro for ST at all.

Favourite macro, thanks heaps!
it keeps on using my trinket in the macro, just wondering how do i turn it off in the new GSE? i scroll down the bottom and cant see trinket for me to untick anymore

having same issue here

Everything works perfect mods work good. Thank you for your effort will be buying you that coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use double dps trinket because I play human.

In the later blocks, you’ll see an instance of /use 13 /use 14, just delete those lines and you’ll be good to go.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m going to work hard to keep it relevant throughout the xpac as I climb each season.

Great Macro Thanks for your work

Updated with new talents 8/14/24

Hello how much settings MS Click Rate and OOC Queue Delay ? :slight_smile: thx i love your prot warrior macro.

I run all of my macros at 100ms. Depending on your latency that may be too much or too little. Should be fine as long as you don’t go over 250ms.

i try it 100 and fine thx :slight_smile:

it works purfekt thanks alot :smiley: will you make other pvp macroes?

1 Like

It depends how much time I have to play other classes. I’ll do my best to expand out some, probably monk, warrior and maybe a DK at some point during season 1.

1 Like

Fixed a hangup added in 3.0. 3.1 should be solid. :slight_smile:

new here. but how do i use this to get high parses? should i combine it with hekili or something?

My macro will work extremely well for both PvP and PvE. You can change the build a bit, but I recommend using what I have talent wise. For Templar, you can use my weakaura that I have listed in the OP to see Hammer of Light procs, then just hold ALT until it fires off.

Updated to 3.2, now with much faster response on Hammer of Light / Eternal Flame.