Orbalisk's - By the Light! (PvP & Mythic+/Raid) v. 4.8 (Updated 9/15/24)

I was just wondering if Im doing something wrong, holding ALT is not casting wake of ashes even when off CD. do you think if could MS? im running 100ms. loving the macro though presently im just been firing wake of ashes manually

It’ll automatically cast Wake of Ashes as part of the macro. The holding of ALT is when the proc happens that makes it Hammer of Light, so you don’t spend the 3 power and detract from the 5 needed.

My mistake what I meant was it doesnt cast hammer of light when i hold ALT. Even when the time expire to cast hammer and then wake goes off CD it still wont cast so thats why im a little confuse. I see wake being cast in the rotation though.

Check to make sure that you don’t have ALT assigned to something else like the loot button, it should work almost immediately with my most recent update.

I had to stop using ElvUI because it kept reassigning modifier keys and I just use the stock layout now with skillcapped.

1 Like

thanks for the quick response but I finally figured it out. Apparently key binding the sequence to F1 and F2 was causing the problem. I guess they don’t work with each other so I switch it to the (-) and (=) and that fixed it. thanks again and keep up the good work. Us people with limited time to play this game appreciate it .

1 Like

Build updated today. New talents in OP, but if you’re reading this :

CYEAE74QAafj6bdTrgpLZS4VlDAAAwAAMtYZbmZbZbMz2MjttxGAAAAAAmtJTzMLGYmhxsMGYwysMDYMzwMGLLsBAMLz2Mzs0gAGAwCA

You can now swap between Final Reckoning and Execution Sentence without worrying about editing the macro. It’ll use whichever you have selected. (version 3.3)

Thank you for a spectacular macro! Works great.

1 Like

Version 3.4 out. Efficiency pass. :smiley:

Using Version 2 I can’t seem to get Hammer of Wrath to fire off in ST. Do you find it better with a fast ms or slower?

Looks the same with AoE…what am I missing? haha

Any plans for Raid sequence/talents in future?

Version 2 and 3 are for Herald of the Sun, so you won’t get Hammer of Light. It’ll be for self heals and @focus heals.

I don’t normally do raid builds, but I can if I have time and there is a demand for it, absolutely.

1 Like

Made a slight change that I think feels better for each spec. Please test out 3.6 and let me know if it performs as well for you.

Sorry, I was referring to Hammer of Wrath.

Same for me, Hammer of Wrath doesnt fire off anymore since I believe 3.4 update.

Also, there is no Hammer of Light spell, I believe the creator is getting Word of Glory mixed up. Hammer of wrath is a different spell, its the execution attack that procs, this no longer works in either of the macros.

I’m not getting anything confused. Make sure you’re using Version 1 with Templar and Versions 2 or 3 for Herald. 2 will self cast on you, 3 will @focus cast.

Hammer of Wrath fixed in version 3.7.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

So what exactly is Hammer of Light?

Nevermind, that question I see Hammer of Light is a Templar ability. I never played Templar only Herald of the Sun. So on Herald of the Sun, Hammer of Wrath hasn’t been working.

Download version 3.7 – I fixed it. Not sure why it wasn’t firing but I made a path and now it’s working really well.

1 Like

Awesome. thats why you are the pro here. I was messing around with it and couldn’t get it to fire off. I even saw it at the bottom of the one of the blocks on version 2 and 3 and wasn’t sure why it wasn’t working. going to try 3.7 now