Orbalisk's Enhancement Shaman - Forever - v.1.2 (10/03/26)

#gdon’t normally play shaman, but am having a blast playing the retooled one in Forever. This is my sequence for PvE / PvP. I broke up the sequence into level ranges of 10/20/30. As of now, this will select a target, fire off Flame Shock, then Earth Shock and alternate them on CD. When you get 5 Maelstorm stacks, tap CTRL to fire off the free Lightning Bolt.

Mods:
Shift: Earth Shock (interrupt)
LALT: Totems!
CTRL: Lightning Bolt (procs)

I’m open to all feedback.

If you’d like to buy me a cup of coffee, I’d appreciate it. https://ko-fi.com/orbalisk

Shaman Enhancement Sequence

!GSE3!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

thank you very much, I will try this out shortly

1 Like

works great so far looking forward to seeing more in the release :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll do my best. My time is really limited. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

your time is always respected and appreciated I’ve been using your macros for quit some time and being disabled has really help me to enjoy this game I grew up playing. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Loving the macro, thanks for the time and effort put into it. A quick question, is there any way to map this into the official controller UI layout? For example, to the A button, or another. Thanks

I don’t know the answer to that. I have no experience with the controller stuff. :confused: