[OUTDATED] Abby and Andrew's ST/MT Sub Rogue

[quote quote=63118]Hi Abby,
I use you a lot for macro references and your macro’s are awesome. The only question I have is this, I cant seem to change my Razor keyboard or mouse to the 50ms key response. I looked in the manual and I cant seem to find it when i open the keyboard or mouse. Am I missing a step? If you can help great, if not no worries.
Thanks[/quote]

I don’t use Razer, I use Logitech.

You’ll have to google your model number or model name, download the equivalent software, and go from there.

For example, to automate my keypresses, I have to have Logitech Gaming Software. Then, within that software, I can setup automatic keypresses.

I believe this is what you need - Cloud-Based Driver Software | Razer Synapse

Thanks for you help!!!

Was wondering why you have Marked for Death in the KeyRelease cast when you don’t show to take it as a talent point?

I had it in for single target. You can remove it or leave it, either way it doesn’t matter - it won’t cause the macro to get stuck or perform poorly, it’s irrelevant.

Logitech.

How to set 50 milliseconds ??

i like it abby yourbrain is good lol

Hello Abby first of all this macro is badass honestly. But is it possible to add kidney shot and cheap shot ? If its possible would be great thank you

[quote quote=63427]Logitech.
How to set 50 milliseconds ??[/quote]

Download the logitech software for your keyboard or mouse if you have one.

hit the plus sign next to “commands”
select “multi key”
name it
record the keystrokes (whatever key you want it to press)
stop recording
set the repeat options to either while pressed or toggle
set the delay
assign it to a key

You can add cheap shot to keypress if you’re stealth but I’d recommend adding either to a modifier because stuns are too unpredictable to successfully implement.

Thanks for this macro, I really, really like the feel of it. It’ll be very interesting how it’ll perform on later levels. Please don’t give up on it :stuck_out_tongue:

I just pressed the key, but nothing happenned. I can’t test this macro. Someone has a solution ?

Hey Abby!

So, finally reached 120 and started gearing up. I was wondering if you’re using a string of weakauras for when certain non-macroed abilities pop?

Still very much liking the macro, though looking forward to any updates you make :smiley:

hello

the macros is fine but one question does not work on the German Client ?

I tested did not work

help me pls

regards

ooh really great :slight_smile:

Hey I really appreciate your hard work.

I’m very new to this with this macro what/ is there any abilities I need to cast myself for max dps?

Hey abby I dont have a Logitech or other mouse that offers to make MS I just have a casual one how do I make a key to run at 50 ms or anything

[quote quote=63706]hello
the macros is fine but one question does not work on the German Client ?
I tested did not work
help me pls
regards[/quote]

I don’t speak German. If you haven’t already, I recommend copying the spell and pasting it into Google Translate to convert the language.

[quote quote=63935]Hey I really appreciate your hard work.
I’m very new to this with this macro what/ is there any abilities I need to cast myself for max dps?[/quote]

Other than your stat priority, no.

You can use AHK or PunchKey but I don’t have any experience with either of those. There are threads on here that you can use as reference.

I’ve done that already, I would Need the GSE Code to convert it for the german Client.
But GSE should supply a tool, which converts the english Code into the german one…
regards

You can change all of that yourself inside of GSE. What for code are you even referring to.

Abby will this get update

Eventually. Once raid drops and blizz makes their changes. Right now, it’s fine as is, but a lot will change once they have a chance to see how classes are performing in-raid and apply those changes to post patch.