Outlaw 9+ Give No Quarter Shadowlands Edition

I haven’t touched anything but my Paladin since SL Launch mang so I have no clue at all how this macro is working out … I would (for now) take a look at maybe John Metz’s outlaw … think he has been playing Outlaw since launch and is doing Torghast runs with it …

not sure why but this seems to lock up right away when i use :confused:

@usmcguy First and foremost, LOVE the macro, great work! Where would you put the Covenant abilities in the macro? (until you release an updated version) I was going to just add it in the appropriate place. (Using Night Fae / Sepsis, if that matters)

@usmcguy Hey Jarhead just checking out your Macro and fixing to use it here soon. But this old Jarhead was wondering if you were going to make one for AOE lol
Semper Fi Brother

hi, I like your macro very much. I found a problem in the OUTLAW I use. I put SND on my mouse wheel and use it alone. When I use SND, all combo points are used up and the next skill is just the turn. When Eviscerate is cast, the macro will stop working and will traverse all the skill icons but will not release any of the skills. It will only attack normally. The solution is to manually play a skill that generates combo points, such as Sinister Strike, and then the macro will continue to work normally. How can I solve this problem, and I look forward to your reply, thank you.

Hello, I am looking forward to your new outlaw macro. Do you have any plans to launch it?

Just wanted to say great job man, have been using to level and am having a blast.

Keep up the great work

PS love the presentation of the page :slight_smile:

Hey @usmcguy, just dusted off my Outlaw Rogue and your macro is working really well. Just wanted to say thanks.

1 Like

Does anyone have the macro? Would love to try it

If they did it’d probably have to be reworked since it was a while ago.

somebody post this macro back up