Outlaw 9+ Give No Quarter Shadowlands Edition

Latest Update 10/29/2020

coming soon

GRATUITOUS TWITCH PLUG

GRATUITOUS YOUTUBE PLUG link HERE

*Revamp of the 8.3 Macro Edition

Fire this @ 50ms

Talents

So there are two versions in this macro.

• Version 1 - Full Auto w/ a couple [mods]
    /cast [mod:shift] Feint
    /castsequence [mod:alt]
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Crimson Vial

• Version 2 - Adrenaline Rush via [mod] (as well as my racial)
    /cast [mod:shift] Feint
    /castsequence [mod:alt] Adrenaline Rush, Ancestral Call
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Crimson Vial

COPY AND PASTE BEGIN HERE - THIS IS THE MAIN MACRO

The name of this macro is OUTLAW_CLASH_V2 - this is the macro you drag onto your bar and spam

dmeKgaakuKofkuZcQUfki)IKggr4yswgvEgIMMu4Au12ivFJW4iX5uvwhLI7HcQdseTquuEiLWerH0frr1gjL0hrb0iPu6KKs1kjLYlrrmtkPUjLKDIWprbQHIsAPejpvLPkvDvua2QQk(kPeElLQ7kfTxWFrHyWIomQwSu6XumzuQlRyZQQ0NPenAIuNMOEnPOzlvUnKA3q8Bvz4KchhLy5q55inDLUoKSDuG8Dsj68QQA)cdf0defCmygqV1sQfmIfwl5zlJ8JdiCqpC98UbzPWrwfjPZbNvCeu8oTJSdgdAqw5hcWm4SIBWE)myu5hcf6bIc6bIcovu0jsBho2gjZP0bXmaHdovdNUr6eLIqaeKWPA40nYIu4LaiAaNQHt3ijlVxcfGWdNQHt3iRp9psbqOdNQHt3ilsfHaieWPA40LoSGAqmtKLW7WJSeEhqOaNQHt3iDIgcsfG4dovdNU0HfudIzImsSHoldBEOB5BKrwcVdpYsXl0jXJSeEhEKLW7WJKS8n(0XJSu8cDs8ilH3Hhz9PRuF4rwcVdpYsXl0jXJSeEhEK1NUs9Hhzj8o8ilfVqNepY6txP(aIsc4unC6shwqniMjYs4D4rwcVdpYs4D4rswEYgfCw)EAyTmA5fo46XKr0C2cAHZ2HZgAHJymAcTWXSPBHw4KsgXYcAHJ1hDTIBWEqpSWD7OHwrHyw5hcCSIj)WK3)WXK5Vut3WPd0dlC9yYiAoRdAHZIh6w(cTWXK5pRydLc9arbN6YXSC2bzq)ps7ipP5yOBAN9Wz3eiCWPA40ns7OFSTHkT8VBZiRpDDGGeovdNU0HfudIzI0o6hBB4DBZibIgWPA40ns7OFSTXSyDnJSu8KvblCSInwXnypOhik4unC6gPtukcbSWjLmILoOfwGWb9arbNkk6ePTdhBJK5u6GygGWbNQHt3iDIsriacs4unC6gjz59sOaenGt1WPBK1N(hPai8WPA40nYIuriacD4unC6shwqniMjYs4D4rwcVdieWPA40LoSGAqmtKrIn0zzyZdDlFJmYs4D4rwkEHojEKLW7WJSeEhEKKLVXNoEKLIxOtIhzj8o8iRpDL6dpYs4D4rwkEHojEKLW7WJS(0vQp8ilH3HhzP4f6K4rwF6k1hqOaNQHtx6WcQbXmrwcVdpYs4D4rwcVdpsYYt2OGZ63tdRLrlVWbhRp6Af3G9GEyHZ2HZgAHJymAcTWXSPBHw4KsgXYcAHtkzelDqlC9yYiAoRdAHJjZFPMUHthOhw4UD0qROqmR8dbowXKFyY7F4yY8NvSHsHEGOGtD5ywo7GmO)hPDKN0Cm0nTZE4SBceo4unC6gPD0p22qLw(3TzK1NUoqqcNQHtx6WcQbXmrAh9JTn8UTzKfPWlbEKordbPcq0aovdNUrAh9JTnMfRRzKLINSkyHZIh6w(cTWXk2yf3G9GEGOGt1WPBKorPieWcxpMmIMZwqlSWchd8y(pdgv(HaeoDxd4yoYVpmZyXdTg8L3k3jV)bMbNTtNgW9ZGrLFimLY4izOi9sGMgAl0gtlghPwr11fPKO2xKH2yQJXrAh9JnTzK)(WI08EDme7NwIqJKPsYgBq4DYitKsHIknEKsIyg6IX7I0cExhJHJrNF5O6wGOGtlgUMsIcJtHEyH7hoMmVTBOqpSWDAmgTZOaHtxc40U5HahCsIAL(HbNfDCQ0Wclaa

Whats it SIM @ ???

The best we can do right now is to SIM at the Raidbots website. A disclaimer on the site will tell you that non-max level characters might not be SIM’ing accurately. So every SIM you do right now … take with a grain of salt … but with no other effective way to SIM we use what we got right ?

Macro with virutally no lock-ups (nothing in the sequence with cooldowns) the macro SIM’s around

• ~ 82%

Overall very happy about that. Outlaw is just one of those classes with alot of RNG so you can only do so much.

Here is a short explanation why:

And here is the SIM video:

Enjoy !

5 Likes

saved for future use

excited to give it a try!

it’s live … give it a whirl

2 Likes

Fantastic! thanks for the heads up!!!

Edit- Works great in pvp/wpvp thank you for this

Why is this using Eviscerate instead of Dispatch? Eviscerate is limited to Subtlety isn’t it?

Short answer: It just says Eviscerate - it still does Dispatch

OK then maybe its just me then, because its not doing dispatches on mine. just skips that step, and i end up camping max combo points and still doing sinister strikes.

Can i use this as leveling spec (from 10>50) ?

doubtful … stuff in the /castsequence will lock it up because you might not have those abilities yet

really good one m8 i like it :slight_smile: thanks

Was the code gotten removed ??

huh ??>>>???

You do an amazing job on all your macros. Good job on this.

Where’s the stealth function ?

It doesn’t have an ‘auto’ stealth function

Yeah just swapped from hal’s to yours and wow yours alot better xD i like it have you done one for when shadowland do hit like conveant’s (Kyrain or whatever it called) ?

not yet i will though

1 Like

ya this is definitely a rough first draft … wanted to try to do three things:

• have 4-5 combo point Between the Eyes
  • 4-5 combo point dispatches
  • no lock ups