Outlaw ST/AOE GS-E 7.0.3 Macro

[quote quote=35490]After doing 10 HC dungs I can say that I land on 230k av.DPS (depends a lot on RnG of Roll the Bones)
On the longer fights I fint it to “lock up” since it’s trying to do a Run Through, but with 0 pts, and lockds up ending into “white dmg”. To reset it, a manual pistol shot (40 energy) or saberslash (50 energy) is needed, and it will then Run Through with the amount of 1 or 2 pts. So imho its the end of the secquence thats fucking up.[/quote]

This should be fixed now…

[quote quote=35670]This should be fixed now…
[/quote]
Confirmed! Thumbs up m8! great job

Can someone please tell me why when I use this macro it spams chat?

Thanks

Not sure, are you using GS-E? Are you putting it into the rogue sequences .lua file? Do you have debug activated?

Yes I’m using GS-E. I put it in the right file. I’m not sure about debug?

[quote quote=35928]Yes I’m using GS-E. I put it in the right file. I’m not sure about debug?
[/quote]

Ok, type /gsse which will pull up the editor, select debug tab. And ensure nothing is checked. (At work right now so will verify later). Then give it a try.

Fixed the only thing that happens not is it hangs up on Marked for death. For me its hanging up on cooldowns doesn’t bypass

I’ve had it hang on AR or Curse of the Dreadblades but never on Marked for Death. Things either die before the cooldown is up or the cooldown is up before I get to Marked for Death again in the cast sequence.

If you’re extra spammy or are using this for raids then maybe pull back on spamming the macro and keep your regular rotation spells on your bars so you can still DPS until the cooldown expires.

There’s 24 button presses you have to go through before getting back to Marked for Death in the sequence… add the global cooldown between presses and that’s between 30 to 35 seconds, then add waiting on energy to regen which is like ~10 energy every second and you need at least 50 energy to use Saber Slash… by the time you should cycle through this macro it should have been almost the full duration of Marked for Death (if you wait on pooling your energy for Saber Slash).

Edit:

There is a disclaimer in the original post that says this is NOT for raids and through thorough testing it’s not very good DPS wise. This is more of a one-button-do-all thing so you can focus on more pressing things like not standing in fire. At 840 ilevel with crappy relics I was pulling like 150k on dummies and 110-120k in raids, so yeah, not so great.