OUTPLAYED v2 8.3 - Retail

EDIT: Removed Blade rush from macro as it seemed to lock it up. Put PS in the macro and feint as modifier as hitting feint can be crucial sometimes. Also tested some more and 200 MS seemed to be doing it for me. Might try lower MS, but noticed that if you go too low the macro will skip some abilities.

d0tMcaWsLKElszBu4XQYmrfUmOzRIomj3uPYVqLUnfDpIQStu1EL2TI2pu)ujs)vjuJJqNgrdLumyidhqoOsINd0XeDovAHKklfqTyvy5k8qLGEkvldjRJOYerQAQemzIY0fUOsixLOQEgkxNuAJkb2QsQ2SsrBxjIpRu1SuvttPWRjvnsLuUlcnAKkddGtIk6Skr11iY5vk9ne8BkDCLOCZku(S(sLVGgowz5lI(fVov5PQqD6HBQ0EgLpRlOoHZaSovMmgvwFn4jq1R7abFCsF5PmauFfTbD2rDFsQxpz9DQ3WUoCasANGvO8zfkFwN7tbgGWLPfoFqmI2ZAEOcIy0accd5fQXEyGryuEzSu6Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLxglL(yukkrWG9XO8EfbSXhJYlJLsFmkfLiyW(yefGRyDoSwG4G0KmQNaQRXcg7uVHTcnQVgujRh15Hp99OUo4z0J6ato3N9O(cTMhQO6Qdm5CpvpQVkClWWtOcewHg19ac0c0oFbPDwxZG0oiJT1fgKt9WGQ6QVkCRMbeeScLpRZnuJ9WaoHMBXiAtlDQHjrAYGkzelpvDUpfyGr0mTYKdKoYndIyuEzS0O8S6CFkWaJOzALjN6miIrjtKaHYVrDUpfyGr0mTYK7fJtIyuEnmAuxZaUt9g2ku(So3NcmWiApR5HkiIruxdkaInQlmiN6HrwDnAuNZNDwV(o1uR6KZzahlbods7S6A0Of
OUTPLAYED_V2
Talents 2113321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Roll the Bones, Feint, Blade Flurry

Main Sequence: Dispatch, Between the Eyes, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike

Does 27k on sim and 26.8 in practice ST
Does 37k on sim cleave and 43k in practice - 4 targets, got burst on 88k, so potential is there

Does however take some getting used to. As always, suggestions are welcome!

Any chance you could share some info on this ^^?
How do you run it? So you manually get combopoints for roll the bones i assume. Any important azerite traits?

Love the macro so far. Thanks a bunch for it!

Edit: It seems like the macro gets stuck on Between the Eyes a lot for me. Like it tries to use it while its on cd. On idea why that might be happening? Its literally right after it uses the spell, it wants to use it again :thinking: I havent changed anything in the macro at all

I run at 20 ms on a spam. The combopoints for roll the bones comes from spamming pistol shots. When pistol procs, the extra combo points are free to be spent on rtb. As for between the eyes try replacing it with dispatch and remove the last dispatch in the sequence. Then put between the eyes on a /cast after the sequence

That would decrese the dps a lot though as it might use it with 1 or 2 combo points. Another thing is, it never uses Blade Rush when i use my key spammer at 25 ms (tried changing ms too did nothing). It only casts it if i am out of range, reset target, and hold the key for a good while. Im annoyed by this >,< Dosent seem to be an issue with your macro, more so an issue with gsse. No idea what to do about it though.

Havent had these issues with any other macros. So its very weird

Edit: Indeed making the changes with putting between the eyes on solo cast, almost always casts it at 1/2 combo point

So, i figured it couldnt be a problem with the gsse macro you made. So i took the sequence into a normal wow macro. And it hangs the same place. Have you never had this issue? I might just need to reinstall, but i wanna know if im the only one. Because if i am, reinstalling should fix. If im not the only one, then its a problem with the wow sequence system, probably not detecting Between the Eyes being casted.

Tried fidgeting a little. After I fixed the Between the Eyes-lock, it just happened with blad rush, so I cut blade rush out entirely as I couldnt work around it. Even tried putting it on modifier and it didnt work.

Any chance you could post how you fixed the eyes lock? I dont need to have blade rush or essence in mine so it would be very appreciated!!

d0tMcaWsLKElszBu4XQYmrfUmOzRIomj3uPYVqLUnfDpIQStu1EL2TI2pu)ujs)vjuJJqNgrdLumyidhqoOsINd0XeDovAHKklfqTyvy5k8qLGEkvldjRJOYerQAQemzIY0fUOsixLOQEgkxNuAJkb2QsQ2SsrBxjIpRu1SuvttPWRjvnsLuUlcnAKkddGtIk6Skr11iY5vk9ne8BkDCLOCZku(S(sLVGgowz5lI(fVov5PQqD6HBQ0EgLpRlOoHZaSovMmgvwFn4jq1R7abFCsF5PmauFfTbD2rDFsQxpz9DQ3WUoCasANGvO8zfkFwN7tbgGWLPfoFqmI2ZAEOcIy0accd5fQXEyGryuEzSu6Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLIsemyFmIcWv8Jr5LXsPpgLxglL(yukkrWG9XO8EfbSXhJYlJLsFmkfLiyW(yefGRyDoSwG4G0KmQNaQRXcg7uVHTcnQVgujRh15Hp99OUo4z0J6ato3N9O(cTMhQO6Qdm5CpvpQVkClWWtOcewHg19ac0c0oFbPDwxZG0oiJT1fgKt9WGQ6QVkCRMbeeScLpRZnuJ9WaoHMBXiAtlDQHjrAYGkzelpvDUpfyGr0mTYKdKoYndIyuEzS0O8S6CFkWaJOzALjN6miIrjtKaHYVrDUpfyGr0mTYK7fJtIyuEnmAuxZaUt9g2ku(So3NcmWiApR5HkiIruxdkaInQlmiN6HrwDnAuNZNDwV(o1uR6KZzahlbods7S6A0Of
OUTPLAYED_V2
Talents 2113321

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Roll the Bones, Feint, Blade Flurry

Main Sequence: Dispatch, Between the Eyes, Pistol Shot, Sinister Strike

This should work. Even with Heart Essence. Did 10 minutes of test, so it really should work. Run on 200 MS

Mind me asking what made you put pistolshot into the sequence and not on modifier? Isnt the dps way better if you only cast it on proc?

And thanks ^^ Ill test it out in a bit!

Or was that what fixed Between the Eyes getting stuck?

Nevermind. Still getting stuck on Between the Eyes. But as i said, putting the sequence in a normal wow macro, it gets stuck on it too. So i wonder if theres a bug with wow itself.

A macro with ONLY:
/castsequence Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Between the Eyes

Gets stuck on Between the Eyes… Blizzard must have fucked something up at one point

Edit: I think the only way to play around this if we want Between the Eye in a macro, is to have it in the very end of a sequence, and put the reset=2 and wait 2 sec whenever it holds up before pressing the macro again

Its locking because between the eyes has a short cool down and its in a cast sequence the line in the macro is asking it to do 2 sinister strikes then between the eyes, if BTE is on cool down it will lock and wait for it to be off CD before continuing; if you’d like it to skip the lockout try

/castsequence sinister strike, sinister strike
/cast between the eyes

This way it will still SS but skip BTE if its on CD, I’ve had better success in moving my finishers to separate macros having a 2 button build and spend setup but that’s not for everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Wrong. Look here 2020-02-08 22-20-25
Its locking AFTER casting it. This macro is even more simple (button 3)
Its literally just

#showtooltip
/castsequence Sinister Strike, Between the Eyes

And it locks AFTER casting BtE. Not before because of a cd. And for this gsse macro in this thread, ive got weakauras to track cd on BtE too, its off cd, it casts it, then wants to cast it again. its blizzards CastSequence mechanism thats not working with the spell. I contacted blizzard but they gave me an auto response saying “we dont give macro help. Ask on forums” because they think im asking how to write a macro…

I made a post on the forums about it (Castsequence is broken for Between the Eyes - https://streamable.com/c69wi - UI and Macro - World of Warcraft Forums)
If youve got the time (any of you) and youve experienced the issue, or want to try to replicate (should be easy) please do so. I need some people backing the post up before i contact them again.

Forgot to use reply feature. But read my last comment

Hey my dude just trying to help with what experience I have had with similar issues, sorry if I upset you have a blessed day

Oh no not at all ^^ Sorry if i came off that way. I merely wanted to inform you, and kinda hoped to seduce you into testing it. But thanks for the thoughts though ^^ Always nice with good intentions <3

I tried your macro as posted, both of them. They would not even fire due to Between the Eyes in the castsequence. I then started to play with it and came up with a great re-write that I think you will like.Check it out and see what you think. I made an AOE version which is the same as the ST except I added Blade Flurry to it so you dont have to worry about the cd.
ST:
dmuEdaGjIqnlOSlIi)sfnmvQJj1YqLNHyAusUgK2gj8nq14qrNtI1rj6EqumqIqoirkluL8qIKMiLWfPKAJqu1hjcmsIuDskLEjrvMjLIBsuzNOQFse1qbjlveEkvtLKUkeL2QkKZse0BHWDbL9Q8xIedwvhMWIfrpwutgfUmsBMO0Njkgne50O0QvHYRPunBqCBrA3s63umCqQJtuvlhQEoPMUW1jrBxfQgpevoVky)aVEQJVNlzKvfkBKMeATfs5iIuC1XZn15Qci0AONZ1nhHJBU0ugizWN7vw72zbVed(e2P1JzqQoxcCRpIIRzn15CscvsL5YjQkfqSTgu8JtRbRPUR5jOcgsUc5WUMlDkeONNqzf8Ia8O3P65wxL1GNPs1KcTiejzHWghwY5wqLvOesm(EUdnnBRfJNtX9CBZM685YjY4MJO4Awtvp1X3tD898ZSqhGNdEZeo8XZn)ml0HMkFL0AMcEeztAsrad84unnqMqGldnap47cH0OyGVlesJIb(Uqinkg45UlmXaFxiKgfd8DHqAumWZDxyIb(Uqinkg47cH0OyGN7UWed8DHqAumW3fcPrXaFxiKgfd8DHqAfyGN7UWed8DHqAumW3fcPrXap3DH54jZpZcDa(UuGJA1CBmgOTHnLnM33ZHYOd5ezCZuxmx6ubJDnNNMTVR5xuiXUMNGTktVR5YJEibfcvOPtDXC5rpafovRN6475NHaxgAqR00dGhr1GKapfgcgubdyJNB(zwOdWJqIK1KvQXOihRo0yvddQGbmWJcVqSA8K5NzHoapIuddl1iXkBad8ntu4kiJ3Q5NzHoapIuddlfqcyGVjmHdF8OZpZcDaEePggwMdCiWaFxiKwXI5jyRYWTR5EqHg5vwZbRPohkCwdoBCyUkoB1on6DnxfNTANgC7Aou4u5ezCZuhFp)ml0b4rOdQasGemWZubCfJNB(zwOdWJiBstkcyGN03kk3JNm)ml0b4rKnPjfbmW3e4O3lMlvtAsrSRflwSyd

AOE:
dueZdaGiIQSjurAwiSlIk(LImmf6ykTmI8muMMQIRHQ2Mu4BqX4GQoNuToPi3JOedKOKoijPfQk9qurzIKixKeQnQOkJKOsNukQxscmtfvUPQs7Kq)Ke0qvv1svGNQYufXvjkYwjH8vII6Sef8wO0DHk7f8xIQAWuomslwvLhlXKvfxgYMjr9zfLrtsDAcwTIQ61kOzls3wkTBr9BsnCuHJtuOLJONlPPlCDuPTtuQVJkQgpQiopjX(PAyHeqCHtHYuY)5uvguSsYxrm5RQcvmikbjWPeszk30aex4sOPOCuHtAxjMKeCYfLYbCd4MDJgUXp2wjCtjTBzD4MYAYzOWTq7ghCd3APfsTB6SBxGOPHA3EPKYXTbOIUfLFCJBvipZnvFE0z3Kxckn1TVi3Kz1OS8CJkBQqk9xkYnA4wcNlef1Ybov5gQ1KWDzHHdfCJtDBWquE(A1z4ooqLMvceLAmc3xAHuRiezvqNRqciUqciUWnvO1WnjmlEmyarj4Mk0AurYixuUGCdBr3(Jg4CJevrHSeuYzOWn32oJT8eUTDgB5jCB7m2Yt4M0yhpHBBNXwEc32oJT8eUjn2Xt422zSLNWTTZylpHBsJD8eUTDgB5jCB7m2Yt422zSLNWTTZyBdc3Kg74jCB7m2Yt422zSLNWnPXoEqKb3uHwd32Ehd)hq8dCtfAnCBz4XGbU50AoMtOviGBhH7VUgFPfsnKabCYfrFGx4erLHWlCVO0aEHBGqE2cVWPaKkdqPiAfbjqaNcqQ8NevRqciUWnfuYzOaLrTQ4g2SwnLSfh2he9bhikb3uHwd3WkRkRlCReiorOgvIS(brFW5gpMo7diYGBQqRHByB1pnvvlOCGZTfppMgmq8dCtfAnCdBR(PjAAGZTT3Xp(be5HBQqRHByB1pnvcYuCUTDgBBabCdeYZKGx4UaXX84MlHGod3FsbnPqOcCjKc5HOyHx4sifYdrHe8c3Fs0xAHudjG4c3uHwd3WwdennuJZn8nW0aeLGBQqRHByl62F0aNBSDSrFeezWnvO1WnSfD7pAGZTLHHFec44mD7pAaVqabCnx0z4G7lnZLM2CoqKYgLdbDgEHacaa

Hi!
I’m an old noob. In the help info you tell not forget to put macro on Stealth Bar. I have installed
your recomended Addon “TelMeWhen”, but I’m not able to understand how to use it and what kind
of macro you mean. Can you help here?

on import cant alter this macro to make macro list changes…looks good tho.