OZY’S_BOOMY_ST (patch 9.0.1) you can easily push M+ keys up to 25+ or more

hello ozy but is it possible to put a timer for the dot ?
like resetting them after 16-17 seconds before they expire?

1 Like

Hey Serpione, i am not sure about that but i will try if it works

hello ozy so I’m doing some tests, I created a new macro
dot solar
/cast solar fire
/click pause 15

I also tried this
/cast solar fire
/click pause 15
/cast solar fire

but for some strange reason he doesn’t go mad and goes random, that is, he uses the dot but what does it seem to him why?

1 Like

yeah seems like pause command break rotations. But Current macro ways do better results for me in high lvl mythic runs

The better way is to make a separate macro to put in the keypress area, You add a /click moonfire in your keypress then have the dots macro set up like

/cast Moonfire
/click pause 15

in a new macro so the same for Sunfire

/cast Sunfire
/click pause 15

not sure if this will work or not but a few of the Marcos on here have this and seems to work nicely

example if it works

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/click Moonfire
/click Sunfire
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
/cast [noform] Moonkin Form
/cast [mod:Alt] Celestial Alignment
/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, Sunfire, null

1 Like

unfortunately it doesn’t work or it goes randomly addon we don’t know why it doesn’t respect at all neither priorities nor sequences nor spell is very random in my opinion aimè

ok i see now its wierd cuz other marcos work like this with out an issue, but the ozy’s macro does keep the dots up 100% of the time maybe a half sec or 3/4 a sec delay between reapplys but on multi add fights is not an issue since you will be doting up stuff anyhow

no but the macro is fine was just to see if you could improve it, one thing I wanted to know how you use it? you could take a picture or a video of how you use the macro button

Macro is exported in read only mode cant alter anything i would like to change the modifier… but i cant

ok updated macro check out pls

For those who needed stellar version dps macro :

dyuJdaWjujAwc5wO0UqHYVuvddvCmkwMcptsnnO6AIY2qrFtrnoIQZjsRdvQUNe0ajcDqjPfsK6HOszIsOUOIyJsaFevcJKiQtkj8sIGzIcUjrYoHYpLOmuIslvI4PknvvyRsI(kkuDwjqRffI3QI6UQi7f8xjsdgXHHSyfPhtPjtQCzP2SQOptumAvHtlIxlHmBs52IQDRs)MKHRkDCjQwUGNty6uDDu12rH03rL04jvDEHA9er2psdg4aWmWwgJuqUClv6QmufJBtkDpMWadvlP0kNuYwrza2aoGvYT2RwYTiyF4(RG7)pxvCvdjP4CKnOemMvL)9VssXSc2PkvEmRWzFrU9bBklhwdBSIN1IUSnsKOfZ(YlEWMZwuhly5FzDf7iJvfyZvH(ByMMM(R5a7bsRVUaw961RxVE9WwL3FOcWwCGprxmsILX7AORoy5IDsLDqKOUa2G5ahwPqxEKwfxVdmAF9e1fKgwPq2GQYoisuxbCayg4aWmW(TiHtjZYzoJdydy)wKWPKbNb(idWQH9BrcNskaFiMsupPKjA83gWWH9Brcx0LZ3xBtjusOfTxOJcY0(3QYNICkHsYmZmJOKmZmZikjZmZmIsYmZmJOK0ACodald2VfjCrxoFFTnLqjHw0EHokit7FRkFkYPekXKIBYQJOetkUjRoIsmP4MS6ikXKIBYQJOe5PdteLm4mQXNbmMW(TiHtjJz8HCdSmOuVmKKN4WAGvwLWLczdk4aCyLqhlBOfc4aWmW(DuqM27BNhtjNVQhOq(PZ6AKUta2a2VfjCk5SeFQS8IiDns3jkzWbxooGvd73IeoLC(QEQc5NOKbU8m5agoSFls4uY5CLoUxvZprjMu8XOgWYG9Brcx0LZ3xBtjusOfTxOJcY0oLqjYthMikjTgNZiIsgCg14ZruYLxtdCyLqhxsR1irdhaMb2VfjCkzwoZzCWHv2qlfYguWb4WkDR5WuyxVFla)16jQlSYgsuHepgCWHT4(jIxZbmdSmEJkQkFajGdWHvYT2lSWUVTTIIbmdNbStUpvbBZnv(lYrtt0s8yqAWbhaa

OZY’S_BALANCE_STELLAR_VERSIO

Talents: xxxxxxx

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.24.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Stellar Flare, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Wrath, New Moon, Sunfire, Stellar Flare, Starfire, Warrior of Elune, Starsurge

KeyRelease: Starsurge

I really like the macro… it works almost perfect, but like the person under me, having it cast wrath when its needed and starfire when needed would be even more dps imo. I honestly do not know how it works but dps would be higher. Great macro so far. so far when i proc wrath its throwing wrath so if u did change it , seems good

1 Like

on the /click [mod:alt] so that when you are runnning the macro, click on alt you can have it do something a little different. i duplicated the original macro and called it OZY’S_BOOMY_AOE and put starfall in instead of starsurge (left everything else the same (celestial on a different key)). on the ST, i add the /click and it works fine. when i hit alt it will run same rotation but add starfall (50 astral power) and when i don’t hold alt, it casts starsurge…

i have a game pad (using azeron right now) and have starsurge and wrath on different buttons so i can be with the eclipse better - but really just being able to starsurge when i want and starfall when i want works really well. Its a little of the best of both worlds for me… when things go nuts, i have a macro that does a rotation and when i’m settled in, i can pay attention more and try to true things up.

Ozy’s macro is pretty simple if you open it up in GSE. Thanks for that.

1 Like

Still 70ms for AHK? Or is it 100?

1 Like

u can use 100ms but i dont use ms config.

i just wanted to say thanks for updating it! using ur boomy since u first posted it ;d and its the only way to play boomy for me atm cause of rheumatism in my hands! So thanks!

1 Like

I hope you’ll get better soon…

1 Like

Heya!

Been using this amazing macro up until now lvl 23 when i got Sunfire, now the only thing the macro does is spamming Moonfire, Sunfire, Moonfire and so on…? :open_mouth:

1 Like

is this macro still working atm? :slight_smile:

1 Like

this macro for lifetime playing macro dude :smiley: