OZY’S_BOOMY_ST (patch 9.0.1) you can easily push M+ keys up to 25+ or more

u have a aoe macro maybe its single target =/

for some reason this macro isn’t working for me. I press it and it just Sunfire over and over. Icons are changing to each spell but its not casting them

It works and works well so must be something on your end.

1 Like

its definatly all on your end, as in all the topics you’ve said the same it works just fine for me, are you max level? or atleast have the majority of all the spells, have to ask.

1 Like

btw just wondering for SL, cause i always use ur macro etc. What covenant are u going :o?

1 Like

well i want to play WW monk in SL but not sure yet. If i go as balance then i would inform here which covenant i will go.

1 Like

Well for raiding Kyrian is the best and Night Fae is a very close second and for mythic+ it’s Kyrian and Venthyr. Figure out what works best for you!

1 Like

okay thanks! Will check it out :smiley:

1 Like

Okay :smiley: hf with the monk xd will u keep the maco updated in SL?;o

1 Like

yes sure …my macro is the best :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, which string is the updated one for SL? The top thread says October?

3 Likes

This needs to be updated, doesn’t take advantage of eclipse states at all

3 Likes

I think that isn’t possible with a single macro due the limitations of GSE/Macro’s.

Only solution I think is to create three macro’s. One opener/general and one for each Eclipse state.

Hello, my fps goes down when I activate the macro why?
ll

hi. im really new to this with gse. so how do i cange the ms and du you guys just spam the key och du you have like a macro to press it?

wont it work if you dont have the majority of the spells?

This would be possible with modifiers. IE if solar hold macrobutton+alt, if eclipe hold macrobutton+ctrl.

Right?

Thanks for your help with these macros. What do you recommend for the best AOE macro setup?

make two Macro, Wrath,Starfire

Example: If solar eclipse -> press Wrath
Example2: If Lunar eclipse -> presst Starfire

1 Like

is this the latest version or the one in the first message ?

1 Like