Ozy' Shadowy (patch 9.0.1)

hey there,i dont know why u cant use edit option…maybe doing something wrong?

shadowlands ptr test

great macro bro i jsut really hope you can help us AHK users to know what MS this works best on. hoping sir thank you

It’s not that he can’t use edit option - the edit option isn’t available on your macro. It was the same way on your Druid balance macro. When we import this macro we cannot change it as it won’t allow us to. I’m pretty sure that’s what he meant and if not then it’s what I mean. I can’t edit this macro at all either.

updated macro now u can check if its available to edit

hey there,i suggest you to use 100 ,i think most ppl using at 100ms

Thx Ozy - this macro is the best I’ve tried so far and I appreciate your hard work!

1 Like

thnak you bro finally tried t on nyalotha. problem here is after evey movement it casts vampiric touch again and again. when standing still the macro is good but after every movement it casts VT

i will check it again if i can update for better rotation

when standing still it is really good. it just happens when there is movement VT keeps recasting. cheers mate thank you for this

1 Like

I been doing M+20-25 with Ozy macro and it working fine cept for i did remove all VT from his macro tho
with 100ms

when we multi dot switching target alot it will spam VT so my suggestion is try remove VT or dont run AHK at all

1 Like

almost all the SP macros get stuck in a VT loop unless you move or retarget…wonder whats causing that

1 Like

I believe the problem with the macros is that they are resetting to the stop string on VT… every time we move it is resetting the macro as we are not attacking anymore

1 Like

Still waiting isnt letting me edit the macro… :frowning:

1 Like

Because he has it on no edit…

1 Like

dm0LdaWjuIMLcOFrKHPiDmaltLEgPmnkCniyBkIVrrnofY5iO1HsL7HIkhubyHQOhIk0erLCrus2ikH(ikknsuvDsubVeLIzIsPBIk1ovYprvzOOkTui0tPAQkQTQa9vucolkPwlkQ6Te1Dj0Ef)fffdgQdl1IvHhJ0KPixg0Mrf9zuy0q0PvQxJQy2q62KQDRQFtYWvqhhfrlhONtPPl56kuBhfjFhfHXJsvNNaRhfP2pIdqMZcioFmpRzPZmo)dGl(ybwN1nZX5hIoeD)8ep(CJc)YghG9x2dCbIZQNtfifYrL(WU6Jn6UeKZ4dyCHubgNpMwalTeSfzBsXecIJiSnX3JkiNX5U)Xnkh(ccYuWV2QpNX5UPGQbHG2T6TzolGmNfqCjABlcwMQ0p6sKGhnv4nRBCjABlcwMQ0p6sKGV3r3jtZslUeTTfbltv6hDjsWC16FxB1NLrCjABlcwMQ0p6sKG10qWyI5SqiUeTTfbl)kkY(Fi6(zisWaiym1CwtIlrBBrWYVIIS)hIUFgIeSMHqaJSmhxI22IGLPk9JUejyTRMzHznkUeTTfbl)kkY(Fi6(zisWaiym1CC2Qudz7wFxXJZrL(rx5mo)W2uoJVGuEYz8tiALJ4iUFga5moVkBXDtbvzolG4s02weS8ROi7)HO7NHibRzieWivC2afWli0AZCwaXLOTTiyzovG6SBQibF1UteokRBCPQbzal4d1fqWYVczdQlkBc2MeZslUeTTfblRRmXolYnNLibRzyOPLLrCjABllKjhdFkKGjyqOfwmx1GmGfbtWAgcbmgib)JrrtfNnqbicrHTfM5SaIlrBBrWYuL(rxIe89o6ozAw34s02weSmvPF0LibRD1mlmv8zW9ZdSU5moI7NXnNX9coKfh)0AR(48cUvG7sqCEbHC3uqvMZciUeTTfbl)kkY(Fi6(zisWAgcbmsfFgC)8alGCMkvCUGC2JrRSaIZpeDy84(qiLdCL1fHrXhSb39bk0M5uXrS3MYcioZ6SAqiODR(SUtUMtLkba

Hey Ozy!

First of all great macro. I was wondering can you make a version with Void Torrent. If so I would greatly appreciate it. It seems that it may be the go-to soon. To those using AHK I run mine at 105. No hang-ups and switching targets is a breeze.

1 Like

Can someone explain to me what the MS means and how you change it?

Added <<<<< VOID TORRENT VERSION >>>>> to top page check out pls