Ozy' Shadowy (patch 9.0.1)

dmeCdaWjKQmljH(fknmvPogqltjptQMgPCnvrBts13uvzCskNJKSoKQ6EifCqjjluv5HscMOKOlIuYgrkQpQQQAKOcNef4LOGMjsf3efANs5NQigkkQLIk6PunvjSvjP(ksPolsLwlsrEljUlQAVI)IuObd5WkwmP6XiMSk0LbTzuKpRIA0QcNgWRvLmBj62iz3k1VjA4QGJRQQSCv65eMoLRJkTDvK8DvvX4vrQZtsTEvvP9d1bmfPbg)eAIU0ZPrNJQQ8eAt30wPiohWYdLa7xXJxmLWTjIdcUon4cmoJZM7uYGTbVNcUna5oFXzCixz1WRaqUfPinWuKgyCwYimmsHiP0hJhJ6R(pvPTIZsgHHrkejL(y8yuxtR3tRhNLmcdJuisk9X4XOAVvTstlolzeggPSLKhZEdlb2N5XON1EM2Z4SKryyKcrsPpgpgTw1w1FNw94SKryyKcrsPpgpg17p1Q)loDKYd0bGcWIdgNzPWyCixzksdmolzegg11ubQL2kolzeggPqKu6JXJr9v)NQyX5aohZx8gK8kFX)GLw0JZjW(my(IxCb2VGgy(IxCb2VG2kFXziunNWs4iGPinW4SKryyKcrsPpgpgTw1w1FN2kolzeggPqKu6JXJr9v)NQ06XzjJWWifIKsFmEmQRP17PPfNLmcdJuisk9X4XiWFXIZqOAMVqHifPbgNLmcdJuysEPO)BEmA1x1vvlTvCwBUNHgCdPuJrkB5J5sXRCeoh5tRhNLmcdJuOKhPV4batgpg1106900IZsgHjG)JlCtGyegDHcOrd2CpdnmcJ6AQa1QigT5wwglUBWd0m3nXaK74mFbKxatDCob2Nx5loZxiJd5ktrS4vqsPpw(Ifl()DAvn8kaK70w17VJtRntYlbwbj1HXgDGsatD(IZ5aCmnW4CalpepELqMgULwAGXREUaJEjuKIyX9dqcdQmT1ZAXPnCEvf37isrS4vX1EiVXp5VQPNaJepMJY)OowSea

OZY’S_SHADOWY

Talents: 112x121

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.30.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Shadowfiend, Shadowform, Vampiric Touch

Main Sequence: Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Death, Smite, Devouring Plague, Void Eruption, Shadowfiend

KeyRelease: Shadowfiend, Power Word: Shield, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Death

<<<<< VOID TORRENT VERSION >>>>>

dm0aeaWjkbZcPk9leggvLJPslJkptftdvCnuvBdK(gQ04qvohLQ1PuQ7rrshuPOfIuEOsbtuPKlsrQnsrIpsrOrsj5Kuc9skkntkQCtkL2Pc)uPsdLsXsPK6PctvrTvLk(kfvDwkkwlfr9wO6UiAVs)fPQAWQ6WIwmfEmKjRiDzu2mLOpRu1ObrNgjVgPYSPk3gu7wj)MWWbHJtrWYHYZjA6KUUIy7ivLVJufJxPqNNQQ1trK9dCVDUJBJDnzZyHG(dR2CRDnVz6W15gwX8GWJArxJgZPhBPYg3RBJ3ZTHTjctSddtsjwYo3XTZDCBqGsPcECKa2ivsWZZNDxhUgeOuQGhhjGnsLe8ohphuFDCAqGsPcECKa2ivsWFo85aLBhCAqGsPcE8LabzUwmpQ1EsWZNh)o43GaLsf84ibSrQKG)4oCT3b0geOuQGhFjqqMRfZJATNe885XVdUniqPubposaBKkj4pCSF50WCcbeMJcMsBCBmJrTOJP3sRHvSCAP1yWq0vAnOX80A0WAQ1(BP1ydcyJulTgML53gmMu25oUniqPubpULcm4T9rcE3Xb1oVoCni0eBptzlgSFWJVeqMyWK4tz5uYooniqPubpoSy62siPSujbVd65cLFhCAqGsPcECyX0TtpLe8hoCoNo43GaLsvYmHjSfIbEWJXKm1u1eBptbp4pCSF5qVGFnXZRAdZY8BnZJLswN742GaLsf84ibSrQKG3545G6RdxdcukvWJJeWgPsc(J7W1EhNgeOuQGhhjGnsLe8xUvBmJrTOJPUsRH1uR9UsRrOmimLjlKsjwnSbJsGrP(BydgZ2eHj6Ch3geOuQGhhjGnsLe8xUD4AqGsPcECKa2ivsWFChU2740GaLsf84ibSrQKG3545G6RAdBes12eHj6Ch3geOuQGhhjGnsLe8ohphuFD4AqGsPcECKa2ivsWFChU2740GaLsf84ibSrQKG)YTA1Qn2CIcPaRXUMKFlibVeYCQGE83WedtVddtsjwD4GE81W0llfyi2geWqKAAq5rP(lTgMNL0T5eSu25QnciyilUvho(8AyfZdIgn2IzzoXt742yNeJkn8yYoxTH1j10oUnSnxtsplUugg9XwkLyvAvR2c

OZY’S_SHADOWY

Talents: 112x131

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.30.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Shadow Word: Death, Void Eruption, Power Word: Shield

KeyPress: Shadowfiend, Shadowform, Vampiric Touch, Void Torrent

Main Sequence: Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Smite, Vampiric Touch, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

KeyRelease: Power Word: Shield, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Power Word: Shield, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

4 Likes

cant edit or save this macro… ??.. thanks

1 Like

Excellent as always Ozy. Thanks for posting :+1:

1 Like

Hey Ozy, do you have any idea why it sometime tge macro just kept spaming VT ? i happening to me alot lately

1 Like

Hey Almago, it happened with me 1 time yesterday but it doesn’t repeat same issue atm .In case i think other addons doing this problem i believe ,because i didn’t face same problem after update all addons which I’ve using.

This is super weird, it happening to me alot
All my addon is updated, and i only use a few (SUI, Details, GES, Weakauras)

Im running with 150ms

Maybe if your using MS speed slow macro down 100-150 ms try that it may work

1 Like

Even with only GES addons and 200ms it sometime still spam VT so yeh idk what is going on, this neve happen with my druid dk hunter or rogue

and who is stupid enough to run 30ms ? LOL

this macro doing well but i dono when you change target keep spam Vampiric Toch dono why

1 Like

shadow test 01.11.2020

hey ozy not sure im just logging on now but could it be the vamp touch on a cast sequence in the keypress section?

1 Like

it repeats a lot then

yeh this happen to me all the time, now i remove VT and put it on manually

it happens with all of them that have VT in them. it happens only when u dot multi targets, its like it gets stuck on that over and over . best thing u can do is add it to a modifier and it wont happen ever again. but if that isnt an option for some after u dot everything up with the macro just move in any direction and then refire the macro. itll apply it one more time and then continue thru the macros as intended.

hope that helps ppl

I use a combo of 2 macros. Under Luitechis post there is a seperate macro for putting on DOTS. Once I apply all DOTS I go with Ozy’s Shadowy Macro. If you run the Misery Talent you dont need the DOT macro, just put on Vampiric touch. I dont use the Misery talent so I use the Macro to apply both DOTS.

2 Likes

thats what i use is misery, i remove SWP from any macros that has it in it due to this fact . the issues is tabbing thru enemies. after so many consecutive tabs the macros lock up and constantly cast VT until u either use another spell or move your toon . thats y i use it on a mod personally and i no longer have any issues

i dig your macro Ozy but the one thing i am going to add if you don’t have plans already is a AOE option mainly for things like m+ using the Searing Nightmare Talent as its Best option for AOE in m+ and AOE in general

1 Like

@Ozy what ms u make this on?

i dont use and MS setup or software so its zero i think(default)

cant edit it? can it be edited? @Ozy