Ozy' Shadowy (patch 9.0.1)

you would add nochanneling:Void Torrent to each cast line in the macro like this
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] Mind Blast

1 Like

i am confused.

i want my mind fray and void torrent not to cancel as i spam the key.

imsystem is saying each and every single line in the macro must have nochanneling or only mind flay and void toreent?
can i replace my mind flay and void toreent with the following /cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay
as this still gets… stopped in mid of casting or do i have to do /cast [nochanneling: Mind Flay,exists,combat]

So a basic run down of how it works. If you put nochanneling in a macro then if you are channeling any spell the macro will not cast the spell until you are done channeling.

If you put nochanneling:spella then if you are channeling spella the macro will not cast the spell until your done channeling spella but if your channeling another spell then the macro will break the channeling to cast.

Since you want mind flay and i assume voide torrent to complete there channeling. You need to add nochanneling to all the cast lines in the macro

the sequence would look like this

/cast [combat,nochanneling] Mind Blast
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Void Eruption
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Devouring Plague
/cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Shadow Word: Death
/cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Vampiric Touch

you would also need to add the nochanneling to each cast line in pre macro, post macro and key release.

1 Like

Nice explanation imsystem. Question though, why is “combat” not added to [nochanneling] Mind Flay like the other lines?

1 Like

Because in ozy’s original macro he does not have the combat variable on the mind flay lines. @Ozy would have to answer that one.

1 Like

Because the line with [combat] xxx will only fire off if you’re in combat as if you accidently press it out of combat the spell(s) will not trigger.

1 Like

Ok thanks fellas. That’s what I thought too with respect to the line only firing off when in combat, however, when I add or remove combat from Mind Flay, it seems (I could be wrong and its just all in my head lol) that it changes up how the rotation fires off a bit.

At the end of the day Ozzy’s macro works really smoothly for me, and I just wanted to add Voide Torrent to the rotation - voide torrent is now channeling without being interrupted by other spells, so all is good.

1 Like

hey :slight_smile: i dont need full time channeling mind flay in my rotation so why i did not use /cast [nochanneling] Mind Flay,because i want to complete priority sequence ring faster as much as possible for smooth dps(thats only my opinion and tested on dummies only) and so yes if u gonna use void torrent then u have to use /cast [nochanneling] for sure

1 Like

the question is why dont you have the combat tag in the mind flay line. Also if you dont have nochanneling in the mind flay line then when spamming the macro mind flay will cancel itself to recast itself
for example this is my sequence

/use [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Void Bolt
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Ascended Blast
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] Devouring Plague
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] Mind Blast
/cast [nochanneling,combat,talent:5/3,@cursor] Shadow Crash
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Mindbender
/cast [nochanneling,combat,exists] Mindgames
/cast [nochanneling,exists,combat] Shadow Word: Death
/cast [nochanneling,exists,talent:6/3] Void Torrent
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat,talent:4/2] Mind Bomb
/cast [nochanneling,nomod:alt,exists,combat] Mind Flay; [nochanneling,mod:alt,exists,combat,notalent:3/3] Mind Sear
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists,combat] Devouring Plague
/cast [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Ascended Blast
/use [nochanneling:Void Torrent,exists] Void Bolt

i use a combo of nochanneling:Void Torrent and nochanneling

with this sequence no spell will cast if im channeling Void Torrent. However if im channeling mind flay or mind sear then Void Bolt, Ascended Blast Devouring Plague and Mind Blast will all cast even if im channeling mind flay or mind sear

1 Like

u have great job mate better than mine , respect! :metal:

ozy m8,

your sp macro in bfa was awesome, here my dps is so shit. at 179 il my dps is so crap. so useless. even tank and healer is doing more then me.

please advise. is it my ststs i have 4% mastery.

Hi Ali, i m not playing priest atm but i ll check when i can…dont worry

im afraid I just tried this and VT is still locking up I switched between 2 dummies and then it just fired VT non stop

1 Like

TEST :VERSION 3

dy0IjaWjQuPzHQClsQu)cHHbvogvSmQ6zIAAs4AIyBKKVjPACsY5aQ1beDpjsnqQuLdcLIfcv9qjsMiqOlkrOnce8rsQkJekvNuIOEjkHzcK6MuPSta)ekLgkjLLIQQNk1uHIRsLkARKuXxPsvDwjcwljvXBrXDrQ9Q8xQuHbRYHfwmjEmOjlPCziBgLOpJsnAjQtJkVgvLzls3gr7MWVjA4OKooqYYrYZj10PCDQKTtsv67KujJxIiNhkz9KuvTFv9CgMb4SgBvpLG72UJg7ydiITUFjma)WSg7Ouwt5e8TEnMifjm9AhhFjvsE)6suWsjfevkjjRHfkCPCgwd)ASXLvwsTgBv)y5U6)0LJAs1fwRvFDjQoiknNumaVQeN1UfcxrAjlmeL6fjmoPy4x3SIGLmioaFs1AqhAZDYATWq1w7X5DWvGRaxo79GxJDukRRxdIiwgUsTbKxRobfxOKI0dZS18hC1gG6oV29rbFyJlQqpmZw7waPKQdIsZjf6HzaodZaCwtadT9hdusQeg9Fv4a7hGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)LZjfQQpG8AcyOT)yGssLWO)Z7R8QWnGI1eWqB)XiKWYHqGs5eS5bLKkHXZIuKWazcrMN7bDrPLu0)5XLKRsgqYAcyOT)yGssLWO)lxuKZdq1AcyOT)yesy5qiqPCc20)LuLmG6RjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VCbyNI1Gwkzf0CKC2AN1Qj1MBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)LlkY5b4xtadT9hdusQeg9FEFLxfUzRXokQn8Rbqq(g(14rP2uwZpNGTZWVUussLWg(1SaHLAuiTEygGZAcyOT)yyPKIeK4O)ZN9Qaxna)AclOyJmKarI1Fmcz5GIKMPgkQrpG8AcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)Lla7uW7pHR0zR5NtW2p8RBdXki4sanoPyDJaLlKW4I01SaHf)OuuOrdZaCwtadT9hdusQeg9FzFUo4b4xtadT9hdusQeg9Fo4WPc3S1yO4e8Hm)WVwnkKBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)L956GhGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)59vEv4MTgdfNGpK5m8ZgGFygGZAcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9Fv4a759xUaStXa8RjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VSpxh8aYRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VCoPqv9buSMagA7pgHewoecukNGn9Fjvjdiznbm02FmqjPsy0)vHdSFaQwtadT9hJqclhcbkLtWM(VSpxh8aQVMagA7pgOKujm6)8(kVkvRbTuYkO5i5S1oRlLKujSHFn2rrTHFnacY3WVgpk1MYA(5eSDg(1yO4e8HmNHFDBiwbbxcOXjfRBeOCHegxKUMFobB)WVMfiSuJcP1dZaCwtadT9hdlLuKGeh9F(Sxf4Qb4xtybfBKHeisS(JrilhuK0m1qrn6bKxtadT9hdPSgi1L5yPr)xUOiNhqXAcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)Lla7uW7pHR00zRXqXj4dz(HFnlqyXpkffA0WmaN1eWqB)XaLKkHr)N3x5vHBa(1eWqB)XaLKkHr)x2NRdEa51eWqB)XaLKkHr)xUOiNNTwnkKBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)L956GhGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)59vEv4MTwnP2ClGuYHzaoRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VSpxh8SzdipmdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)vHdSFa(1eWqBAeOCHeq0FmcjSCieOuobBq6gNO2FGqAGf9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)LubM3F5cWof8(lPkH3Fjvj8(lPcmV)sQs49xUaStbV)sQs49xsfyE)LuLW7VKQeE)LuLmG8AcyOT)yGssLWO)lNtkuvFafRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(pVVYRc3aswtadT9hJqclhcbkLtWMhusQegplsrcdKjezEUh0fLwsr)NhxsUkzaQwtadT9hdusQeg9F5IICEa1xtadT9hdusQeg9FzFUo41Gwkzf0CKC2AN1LssQe2WVg7OO2WVgab5B4xJhLAtzn)Cc2od)AmuCc(qMZWVUneRGGlb04KI1QrXjP4mSwZpNGTF4xZcewQrH06HzaoRjGH2(JHLsksqIJ(pF2RcC1a8RjSGInYqcejw)XiKLdksAMAOOg9aYRjGH20iq5cjGO)yesy5qiqPCc20)rH0iR0wqXgzeqjPsy)9xUaStbV)sQaZ7pHR0zRXqXj4dz(HFnlqyXpkffA0WmaN1eWqB)XaLKkHr)N3x5vHBa(1eWqB)XaLKkHr)x2NRdEa51eWqB)XaLKkHr)NdoCQWnBTAui3ciLCyMTwnP2ClGuYHz2SzZMTb

OZY’S_SHADOWY

Talents: 112xx22

This macro contains 3 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

• The Default macro is 3

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform

Main Sequence: Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Shadow Crash, Smite, Void Eruption, Shadowfiend

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Shadowfiend, Void Eruption

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Shadowfiend, Shadowform, Vampiric Touch

Main Sequence: Void Bolt, Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Death, Vampiric Touch, Smite, Devouring Plague

KeyRelease: Shadowfiend, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Shadow Word: Death

Macro Version 3

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Death, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Smite, Shadowfiend, Void Eruption, Shadow Crash

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

hey Ozy im trying to add mindgames to ur macro but it dont let me save that

1 Like
dy0IjaWjQuPzHQClsQu)cHHbvogvSmQ6zIAAs4AIyBKKVjPACsY5aQ1beDpjsnqQuLdcLIfcv9qjsMiqOlkrOnce8rsQkJekvNuIOEjkHzcK6MuPSta)ekLgkjLLIQQNk1uHIRsLkARKuXxPsvDwjcwljvXBrXDrQ9Q8xQuHbRYHfwmjEmOjlPCziBgLOpJsnAjQtJkVgvLzls3gr7MWVjA4OKooqYYrYZj10PCDQKTtsv67KujJxIiNhkz9KuvTFv9CgMb4SgBvpLG72UJg7ydiITUFjma)WSg7Ouwt5e8TEnMifjm9AhhFjvsE)6suWsjfevkjjRHfkCPCgwd)ASXLvwsTgBv)y5U6)0LJAs1fwRvFDjQoiknNumaVQeN1UfcxrAjlmeL6fjmoPy4x3SIGLmioaFs1AqhAZDYATWq1w7X5DWvGRaxo79GxJDukRRxdIiwgUsTbKxRobfxOKI0dZS18hC1gG6oV29rbFyJlQqpmZw7waPKQdIsZjf6HzaodZaCwtadT9hdusQeg9Fv4a7hGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)LZjfQQpG8AcyOT)yGssLWO)Z7R8QWnGI1eWqB)XiKWYHqGs5eS5bLKkHXZIuKWazcrMN7bDrPLu0)5XLKRsgqYAcyOT)yGssLWO)lxuKZdq1AcyOT)yesy5qiqPCc20)LuLmG6RjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VCbyNI1Gwkzf0CKC2AN1Qj1MBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)LlkY5b4xtadT9hdusQeg9FEFLxfUzRXokQn8Rbqq(g(14rP2uwZpNGTZWVUussLWg(1SaHLAuiTEygGZAcyOT)yyPKIeK4O)ZN9Qaxna)AclOyJmKarI1Fmcz5GIKMPgkQrpG8AcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)Lla7uW7pHR0zR5NtW2p8RBdXki4sanoPyDJaLlKW4I01SaHf)OuuOrdZaCwtadT9hdusQeg9FzFUo4b4xtadT9hdusQeg9Fo4WPc3S1yO4e8Hm)WVwnkKBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)L956GhGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)59vEv4MTgdfNGpK5m8ZgGFygGZAcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9Fv4a759xUaStXa8RjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VSpxh8aYRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VCoPqv9buSMagA7pgHewoecukNGn9Fjvjdiznbm02FmqjPsy0)vHdSFaQwtadT9hJqclhcbkLtWM(VSpxh8aQVMagA7pgOKujm6)8(kVkvRbTuYkO5i5S1oRlLKujSHFn2rrTHFnacY3WVgpk1MYA(5eSDg(1yO4e8HmNHFDBiwbbxcOXjfRBeOCHegxKUMFobB)WVMfiSuJcP1dZaCwtadT9hdlLuKGeh9F(Sxf4Qb4xtybfBKHeisS(JrilhuK0m1qrn6bKxtadT9hdPSgi1L5yPr)xUOiNhqXAcyOnncuUqci6pgHewoecukNGn9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)Lla7uW7pHR00zRXqXj4dz(HFnlqyXpkffA0WmaN1eWqB)XaLKkHr)N3x5vHBa(1eWqB)XaLKkHr)x2NRdEa51eWqB)XaLKkHr)xUOiNNTwnkKBbKsomdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)L956GhGFnbm02FmqjPsy0)59vEv4MTwnP2ClGuYHzaoRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(VSpxh8SzdipmdWznbm02FmqjPsy0)vHdSFa(1eWqBAeOCHeq0FmcjSCieOuobBq6gNO2FGqAGf9FuinYkTfuSrgbusQe2F)LubM3F5cWof8(lPkH3Fjvj8(lPcmV)sQs49xUaStbV)sQs49xsfyE)LuLW7VKQeE)LuLmG8AcyOT)yGssLWO)lNtkuvFafRjGH2(JbkjvcJ(pVVYRc3aswtadT9hJqclhcbkLtWMhusQegplsrcdKjezEUh0fLwsr)NhxsUkzaQwtadT9hdusQeg9F5IICEa1xtadT9hdusQeg9FzFUo41Gwkzf0CKC2AN1LssQe2WVg7OO2WVgab5B4xJhLAtzn)Cc2od)AmuCc(qMZWVUneRGGlb04KI1QrXjP4mSwZpNGTF4xZcewQrH06HzaoRjGH2(JHLsksqIJ(pF2RcC1a8RjSGInYqcejw)XiKLdksAMAOOg9aYRjGH20iq5cjGO)yesy5qiqPCc20)rH0iR0wqXgzeqjPsy)9xUaStbV)sQaZ7pHR0zRXqXj4dz(HFnlqyXpkffA0WmaN1eWqB)XaLKkHr)N3x5vHBa(1eWqB)XaLKkHr)x2NRdEa51eWqB)XaLKkHr)NdoCQWnBTAui3ciLCyMTwnP2ClGuYHz2SzZMTb

OZY’S_SHADOWY

Talents: 112xx22

This macro contains 3 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

• The Default macro is 3

Macro Version 1

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform

Main Sequence: Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Shadow Crash, Smite, Void Eruption, Shadowfiend

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Shadowfiend, Void Eruption

Macro Version 2

KeyPress: Shadowfiend, Shadowform, Vampiric Touch

Main Sequence: Void Bolt, Mind Blast, Shadow Word: Death, Vampiric Touch, Smite, Devouring Plague

KeyRelease: Shadowfiend, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

Post Macro: Shadow Word: Death

Macro Version 3

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Vampiric Touch, Shadowform, Shadow Word: Pain

Main Sequence: Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Death, Mind Blast, Devouring Plague, Smite, Shadowfiend, Void Eruption, Shadow Crash

KeyRelease: Power Infusion, Void Eruption, Shadow Word: Death

Finally able to lvl my priest, best macro for Shadow Priest atm… Thx alot Ozy

2 Likes

good morning. I have a level 50 priest that I wanted to level a little bit. Which SP macro do you suggest using? The ones at the tail end of this thread or should we use the one in the original post?

Thank you for your work and look forward to trying it out!

try both which one better for you

1 Like

Hey Ozy which macro do i use, they seem to overlap. im using the wrath atm