Ozy's Assasination ST M+ & raid UPDATED 21/12/2019

dmeidaWjOIMfsTlOc)Ikggk5yewgrpJQMgQ6AkPTPG(gk14uGZHkRdkj3dkPgiukDqePfQqpeQKjsP4IusSrOu1hHsXiHsLtIq9sOsDteXovXpHQyOiKLcv1tfMkvARqv6SkvL1QuLElsCxe1EL(lcAWahgYIHIhtQjRu5YG2mLkFgbgnLuNgfVMsvZwjUTsz3k63KmCkLoouclxLEoftx01PeBxPk(Usv14PK05rsRhkr7xvxrD7r0ap7DF4miK0iini(qy42JSUnCrlWzAAiLcHukAqQL0A1TbEWsQ400aBcRGx41WOMnK4Ghhs(gKGMwqlept4DpWzYOMDSHnq7qwwYEenSY0o1vdXLAZwuIWWSWKu7yJWwOMyB6rUY1GyTA2GummlmjvcXxrGfiH2ar7wOoEH7Vbji9vHx41WOMM62JOU9iA4OrM8bu0QnmOK8dyZj4z1JSHJgzYhi5gkznOhFdhnYKpGIwTHbLKFGKF1pyqp8nC0itAGyHf4udFWdUqdmXATAddkFWdyZYt)aHxYr)abhVN(bcVKJ(bE5q(v6hWMLN(bcVKJ(bcVKJ(bE5q(v6hWMLN(bcVKJ(bcVKJ(bE5q(v6hi8sUg4sTHbLDSb2br76yJduBFhBmcxYIPb(mtceDSH7LzApmfDSbUHuXhUargyDB2aFMjbYo2W9YmThMYo2isOTyVLPozuZgeDzuxMKAdCdPs0fAm1ThrdNeDjaMWjCJ6dOmvwJUBKPSdI2rUhzdhnYKpGc2ANsBXq)aOvzmPH8dwzZ557X3WrJm5dOmvMeIwsRPFWuPvByqj5hieRcorp8nC0it(akBQDyfAjj)aXaVVzdIUqsq6RQU9iA4OrM8buMkTAddkj)a)W1v(EKnC0it(a2S894B4OrM8bs(v)GbnBqKYKKG0xvD7r0WrJm5dyZj4z1SzZMnBb
OZY’S_ASSASIN_ST
Talents 2211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.24.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Garrote, Toxic Blade, Shadowstep

KeyPress: Stealth, Cheap Shot, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence: Envenom, Heart Essence, Mutilate, Garrote, Rupture, Toxic Blade, Vendetta

Post Macro: Vendetta

1 Like

i tried to import but nothing. i think code is wrong

hi, updated now…can you try and give feedback pls

this is my char and quick sim shows 25k dps but i do much more like 27-30k Raidbots

Hi What ms are you running this macro??

Hi dont using ms or dont know whats ms i ve current i use …where can i see it

Do u use any keyspammer Programm? Like autohotkey or if u have a razer Keyboard spamm a key with synapse?

what version do u prefert? in this macro are 4 different.

my mouse logitech performance MX so using its software for mouse keybinds and nothing more…

1st version i use atm but u can change other versions for other talent versions thats all

U have too Set up the Speed for this software. Show fast u Set up you mouse?

there is nothing about ms in software

Are you manually pressing your macro button then? For example pressing number 1 where you have the macro dragged onto?

i put macro (keybind in keyboard) to (=) ,(-),(1),(4),(v) and pressing with mouse specific buttons for each instead of keyboard

Works great keep it up

1 Like

yes pressing macro button where i dragged…and making keystroke assignment to mouse(for example 6.mouse button) that button(for example “button V”) and pressing mouse only,not much using keyboard if i dont have too many combinations

Still hard to tell how you are using the macro. But my guess is that you manually press the button where you have the WLM assigned to.

Quick explanation regarding MS and keypress.
There are software that spams for example you number 1 key on your keyboard for x-amount of times per second. That is why people are asking for MS speed that is Millisecond (MS=Millisecond). So if someone is using a macro at 100MS that means that the software is pressing the button where the WLM is bound to 10 times per second.

Pressing it by hand in my experience quite often generate in very different kinds of results dps-wise.

if i dont have ms program then it goes default speed (no idea whats my default speed),and yes just clicking assigned mouse button and firing…where can i download software for ms? if u have link which works i can download and work for better progress for your questions

Modified to add Azerite Powers and AOE modifier. Working great. Hitting about 85% of sim with no Vendetta.

Thanks!