Paladin Protection Macro Shadowlands 9.0.1 - HOLY SHIELD!

Hello and good morning everyone!

Heres a paladin protection macro ( will make RET one too, ASAP ), performin “excelsior” on PTR / BETA ( for about +50 stacks on tanking dummy )

Remember game is in beta phase /ptr ( some addons working atm )

Did mine with my macro external software logitech gaming software, but ofc you can do it
with Corsair Utility Engine, Steelseries Engine, Razer Synapse, Autohotkey, etc…

105 MSEC KEYPRESS

TALENTS

3 , 1 , 3 , 1 , 1 , 1 , 2 ( Blessed Hammer, First Avenger, Blinding Light, Unbreakable Spirit, Divine Purpose, Hand of the Protector, Righteous Protector )

dyZGcaWsfLElOABeXSbXnvr9lr9naTts2l1Uvv7hXpve1WiQ(TcdLOmyOgUIkhurIJjY5aQfQc1svrwmsTCv6Yk9ujltvEoHjQOQPkWKbOPJ6Ws9yipJuxhu2OIqBvrKnRiPTRi4EkkMfsYNjsNgiJurkJdjgTkOJRc5KQa3wqxtOZdGPHK61ks1DbPDYbwLCj70KdS65axbnK9Zcx637PtpxZVtTHbHTk5QMBrhmVvsK4AkW4dhxxUo3O7ys7vaA8foWQKdSk5kJAbtWpQFaJw9CLrTGj4OwIC5wPDLrTGjyDIcfQTIAxzulycwNaRJwfDLrTGj4hWiqGGTsIRmQfSypc2(rlbdhncPBgkbFxXYZGgH0nN5(kD5mfcMGFsIa1urWFyqGyfqxzulyXEeS9JwcgoAes3muc(UILNbncPBoZ9v6Yzkembh1rWrQi4Oocosfb)KebQDjBi4Zn6oCGvjxzulycwNaRJw9CLrTGjy4OriDZqjyDIsuUzxtBBanTl1IMUPDD8cHnTRtG(stM21jqFPpt7Q4DUjc7JyqJVlzxqJligaxZUaCAHSTyDGvjxzulycwNaRJw9CLrTGjy4OriDZqjyDIsuUzxYU75gDhoWQKRmQfmbRtG1rREUYOwWemC0iKUzOeSorjk3SRzxaKDxHWbwLCL5(kD59VHaqWW)Jd7Biu4aUnGqnB2SRZ9hwd5GpV3jSFg047JnB2ga

PROT

Talents: 3131112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.01-alpha14-shadowlands.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Avenger’s Shield, Ardent Defender

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Hammer of the Righteous, Judgment, Consecration, Avenger’s Shield, Hammer of Wrath, Avenging Wrath, Shield of the Righteous

KeyRelease: Avenger’s Shield, Ardent Defender

Post Macro: Avenger’s Shield, Ardent Defender

DEFENSIVE MACRO AKA RESIST!

/castsequence reset=300 Guardian of Ancient Kings, Blessing of Protection
/cast Every man for himself
/cast Word of Glory — > I PREFER TO HAVE THIS OR SHIELD OF THE RIGHTEOUS, DEPENDS ON HEAL OR ARMOR NEEDS

NEXT DEMON HUNTARDS! <3

7 Likes

Any chance you’ll be making a ret one for Shadowlands? I haven’t seen any and just got my beta invite today.

I wouldn’t mind building one if I knew where the priority list was but I haven’t mained a ret in a long time.

I got one in the works, but focused on leveling Shadowlands.

Will try to post it today.

whats the build… 3222312(macro).or 3131112…??

latest!

keep forgeting sorry hehe

cheers

But which is latest :stuck_out_tongue: 3222312 shown ingame, or 3131112 shown top of page.

I am having some Serious problems with this Macro.

I’ve changed “Hammer of Rightieous” to “blessed hammer”

Even after SAVING, It still changes itself back to “HoR” and doesn’t work, ONLY uses Avenger shield.
NOTHING else… any ideas?

I’ve updated, closed wow fully, reinstalled GSE, deleted the macro and reimported it, nothing works.

All other macros on other characters work fine.

Hello there @AsmodeusCruentus

You need to know, this and many other spells work on purpose as stated.

An ability could transform to other, depending on the talents selected and / or just plain how the class works.

Plain simple, theres no problem in your question

Cheers.

Your talent Choice is Stated to be 3.2.2.2.3.1.2

Your First 3 is Blessed hammer…
it Doesn’t work, Even without attempting to Change anything, This macro ONLY casts Avenger shield for me.

So do Enlighten me on how this is “plain Simple, There is no problem”

Cause There clearly is a problem, if it doesn’t work right out of the box hmm?

Hello there.

Your lacking a bit of empathy & and manners.

I dont like your anwser ( clearly a problem and Hmmm )

Learn how to import macros, and solve it by yourself

Wont help you now, nor the future.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Hi! I am new in this website, how do I copy the macro? where is it?

Venom, do you have the Gnome Sequencer Addon?
If so, click import on that addon, and then Copy and paste the random line of letters you see in the post.

dyZGcaWsfLElOABeXSbXnvr9lr9naTts2l1Uvv7hXpve1WiQ(TcdLOmyOgUIkhurIJjY5aQfQc1svrwmsTCv6Yk9ujltvEoHjQOQPkWKbOPJ6Ws9yipJuxhu2OIqBvrKnRiPTRi4EkkMfsYNjsNgiJurkJdjgTkOJRc5KQa3wqxtOZdGPHK61ks1DbPDYbwLCj70KdS65axbnK9Zcx637PtpxZVtTHbHTk5QMBrhmVvsK4AkW4dhxxUo3O7ys7vaA8foWQKdSk5kJAbtWpQFaJw9CLrTGj4OwIC5wPDLrTGjyDIcfQTIAxzulycwNaRJwfDLrTGj4hWiqGGTsIRmQfSypc2(rlbdhncPBgkbFxXYZGgH0nN5(kD5mfcMGFsIa1urWFyqGyfqxzulyXEeS9JwcgoAes3muc(UILNbncPBoZ9v6Yzkembh1rWrQi4Oocosfb)KebQDjBi4Zn6oCGvjxzulycwNaRJw9CLrTGjy4OriDZqjyDIsuUzxtBBanTl1IMUPDD8cHnTRtG(stM21jqFPpt7Q4DUjc7JyqJVlzxqJligaxZUaCAHSTyDGvjxzulycwNaRJw9CLrTGjy4OriDZqjyDIsuUzxYU75gDhoWQKRmQfmbRtG1rREUYOwWemC0iKUzOeSorjk3SRzxaKDxHWbwLCL5(kD59VHaqWW)Jd7Biu4aUnGqnB2SRZ9hwd5GpV3jSFg047JnB2ga

That ^^^

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your contribution. For clarification, is it 3222312 or 3131112 for talents?

I just had to comment because of how rude this post was. You do realize that people making macros has NOTHING to do with glitches with the addon, right? If you’ve repeatedly changed a spell name and it’s not saving, the problem isn’t the macro or the one who posted it. The problem is with the addon and needs to be addressed to the addon creator… preferably with a much more polite manner than that childish rubbish in which you addressed OP here. :+1:

5 Likes

To clarify, the macro indeed casts Blessed Hammer. Theres clearly a problem with your button pressing abilities. Try putting your MS at 100, or press faster.

has anyone been able to get seraphim to work in any of the prot macros?

Just add it in KeyPress Section.
/cast [mod:alt] Seraphim
If u press the mod key it will fire your spell.

is there a better way to balance it in a macro considering it will always prioritize shield of the righteous and its hard to time that for alt use at 3 for it.

What you want is a “Combat Rotation Bot” that breaks Blizzard laws and you will be banned.
The add-on only follows the sequence specified in the macro. If it were to react to “Proccs” then it would be automatic and accordingly prohibited

well seraphim is a talented ability that becomes available to use at 3 holy power just like Shield of the Righteous and word of glory not something that is proc based and should fire if put in the sequence however, it has this animation to it which locks up its use and just goes over it. I have figured out this issue anyway by combining ctrl and alt mods in the sequences and leaving regular abilities to work while even holding them down so we good XD