Please test my first Marksman 5.4

Hi everyone,
This is my first time trying to make a macro, I made this one with trial and error in Stormwind Target Dummy. Once I was happy with it I ran it a few times in Scenarios. What do you think? I would love feedback thanks.

/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chimera Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=target Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Arcane Shot,Arcane Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/startattack
/petattack

and you had to make a completely new post?
the marksman 5.4 was not good enough for you i guess,
or you were too lazy to look through the forums,
or you wanted to see your name on a new post

[quote quote=10652]and you had to make a completely new post?<br>
the marksman 5.4 was not good enough for you i guess,<br>
or you were too lazy to look through the forums,<br>
or you wanted to see your name on a new post[/quote]

Was this post really necessary?

yes it was

not very sportsman like

Not to mention also unnecessarily rude.

i am a member of this site like 2 years ans people know if i am sportsman like or not, especially the moderators and the owner of the site when we were trying to find the new way for the macros to work, exchanging ideas and posts n daily basis. as for the rude part my friend, if saying the truth is rude then i am a very rude person.
all this post did is to offer a macro that even its creator does not know if it works. so if someone wants some intel just not create topics all around cause people will get lost in topics.
that is why i said he was to lazy to post his idea in marksman 5.4, so people do not have to look over 500 topics to find something working

A community makes up a forum not a select few of people. You gave him no useful information other than how not to be as a person. The macro creator said it did work but he wanted FEEDBACK not a rude smart… If there is some kind of rules or something that he should post in a 5.4 pre-made forum then give him INFORMATION on this topic. It just seems like you are mad that someone doesn’t like the macro you made. Perhaps, someone wanted to learn how to make a macro on their own and not just copy someones… Done with this waste of time.

I thought the whole point of these forums was to post macros and encourage ideas. Baboulas7 that was entirely unnecessary and yielded no positive or even constructive thoughts; all that did was highlight how not to act on a forum. Also, you weren’t ‘saying the truth’ at all, you just pointlessly flamed a perfectly valid forum topic just to prove a non-existent point. So what if posting it in the other 5.4 topic would have saved someone 10 seconds, don’t flame people for putting up macros in a forum dedicated to the posting of macros. It’s just ignorant.

As a side note Amberdrake, I tweaked the macro a tid bit; let me know what you think!

/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chimera Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling:Barrage]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Aimed Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Arcane Shot
/castsequence [nochanneling:Aimed Shot]reset=0.3 0,Barrage
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=target Steady Shot,Steady Shot,Steady Shot
/cast [combat] Rapid Fire
/castrandom [combat] Kill Shot
/startattack

Talents are: 1,1,2,3,2,3 :slight_smile:

Cris K, what is your dps with this macro, and item level?
I’ll test when i get in home.

On a single target dummy in Shrine of the 2 moons my dps is 141,572 consistant over 10 minutes at ilvl 521.