Possible UH PVP Macro 5.3 / 5.4

I took MultiMayhem’s unholy macro and did some very noobish tweaking.#showtooltip Unholy Presence /castsequence [nocombat] [modifier:alt] Raise Dead /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Horn of Winter /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Coil /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dark Transformation /castsequence reset=target plague strike,scourge strike,icy touch,icy touch,blood boil,blood boil,necrotic strike,necrotic strike, necrotic strike,necrotic strike /startattack

The basic idea here is I wanted to use (Glyph of) Icy Touch and Blood Boil (Rolling Blood) instead of Festering Strike. Also wanted to apply as many Necrotic Strikes as possible.

I don’t know how to set it up so that it’ll use Necrotic Strike every time I have a Death Rune available, so if anyone knows how to correct that, please do :D.

I’m using the following set up for this macro:
Glyph of Icy Touch

Rolling Blood
Runic Corruption

[quote quote=10165]I took MultiMayhem’s unholy macro and did some very noobish tweaking.

#showtooltip Unholy Presence
/castsequence [nocombat] [modifier:alt] Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=target plague strike,scourge strike,icy touch,icy touch,blood boil,blood boil,necrotic strike,necrotic strike, necrotic strike,necrotic strike
/startattack

The basic idea here is I wanted to use (Glyph of) Icy Touch and Blood Boil (Rolling Blood) instead of Festering Strike. Also wanted to apply as many Necrotic Strikes as possible.

I don’t know how to set it up so that it’ll use Necrotic Strike every time I have a Death Rune available, so if anyone knows how to correct that, please do :D .

I’m using the following set up for this macro:<br>
Glyph of Icy Touch

Rolling Blood<br>
Runic Corruption
[/quote]

I could make something but you got to know that your DPS will be trash. Also you can not setup Necrotic Strike to go off every time a Death Rune is available unless you do it yourself.

Thanks for the reply, MultiMayhem.

Yes, I am aware that what I’m trying to jury-rig up is sub optimal for DPSing. However, doing say 5k -10k more DPS is far less valuable in this context then potentially removing two HoT’s, and nullifying 200k-500k of healing on a healer or a flag carrier.

any progress?

I have been really busy and haven’t had much time to do anything. I am now moving around the world. Maybe in 3 weeks I can try to come up with something when I get Internet in Japan.

coolbeans :slight_smile: