PrePatch, Ret single/aoe modifier

[quote quote=61912]

Can someone help me with a AHK script for Q and E keys with 200 ms? I dont know how to set the ms, and I’ve been searching for info on google but either I didnt find anything at all or I didnt understand. The script I am using atm is $q:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”) break Send q sleep 100 } return $e:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”) break Send e sleep 100 return }

200 ms means every 2 second you know that right? ????[/quote]

200 ms = .2 Seconds | 2000ms = 2 seconds

[quote quote=61924]

Can someone help me with a AHK script for Q and E keys with 200 ms? I dont know how to set the ms, and I’ve been searching for info on google but either I didnt find anything at all or I didnt understand. The script I am using atm is $q:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”) break Send q sleep 100 } return $e:: Loop { if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”) break Send e sleep 100 return }

200 ms means every 2 second you know that right? ????
200 ms = .2 Seconds | 2000ms = 2 seconds[/quote]

oops :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Kal, wanted to add an observation: so I saw just now that when I had copied your Single and AOE macros, somehow the first castsequence for Blade of Justice had replaced what I assume to be Crusader Strike twice with Hammer of the Righteous twice. I’m not sure if somehow my macros got messed up during importing or something else.

might of been an import/export value mix up, this is what the spells look like by spellid.

53595 = Hammer of the Righteous
35395 = Crusader Strike

if there is still an error ill have another look at it and redo it and export it again.

Fresh Exports, Single target and Aoe

d4ZRcaWBcVuj1BfQTPu9yKMPIshwYSrO7HcDtvLFjOBJkNgLANs1Eb7wH9d5NksAyOOghLmqffgQs0GHA4OaheL4Okk6yQYXrrwOIelvP0ILslxupurKNQYYqvpNOjIsAQu0KPqtN0fvsUQIuEgL66sXgvKQTQeSzfrTDfbFurOzHOPrbFwaFtv15eOrROQXJc6Ki4wkHUMiNxP4YuDxH8xfvgEGj0FW9T6ZA7kZJqFIZUc68GjCMfrFOs44jFKpsBYh5J0gow9jxnevO)G7ROzXcEwYwmKGj0FGj0FWfslPkDMA8b1r4yQGRT0ieo7sxzKk4AlfHryReFANeHTs8PDse2kXN2jryReFANeHFb)tmdDE4cPLuryEM5)Fq3gUqAjvPZuJpOochtfCTLgHWzx6kJubxBPimc)SmK(tKiSDYoyIeHTt2btq3aCH0sQsNPgFqDeoMk4AlncHZU0vg1khWvegHFwgs)jseMpLcA)d9eCH0sQiCmvW1wAecBzi4Un03HlKwsfHJPcU2sJqy7NLLbO)dxiTKkchtfCTLgHWpld778WT23S1j6L0btqH7uNbtVzqv2IbClZSfz26g4w7BwMDPemH(dUqTYbC1ho3geoEiMVYCrXg9Yye05HluRCaxjwsvRCaxr44HWziBPkjhcQGRT0iOBdxyJ0r4yJEzmcHNvi0fzzXT1iaOWTm7FfnlatqHBPqQFfnlatqbfu4yPrNxKHBDrS8SxJzWA2lJCvdr4og4ucSc9FMHJavmGJqFH5(iCtAUzoTvNjHP2)yz7A4(QrtrKWq98e8HYwmGPakOaaMEM8RETSINGLE
Talents 2,1,1,3,1,1,3

d0dRcaWsLI3kW2us(nQMjrvoSKzJeptu3uf(LGUnrUhsYov0Eb7wQ2pKFQemmKuJJcduHKHQKAWqnCLqhuP0rvi1XuPJtuzHkeTueyXsPLlYdvi8uv9yuEoHjIGMkfnzkPPt6IkvUQuKUmvxxbBukkBvjQntuvBxkIttuMfIMgs15OeFwk8neA0krgVuuDsKYTuOCnHoVsvltfDxk1FvOA4cMW8c)XUddc2zUDHDW8emH3SO4Dva)j5L8sMjVKxYm8e6YVgOOW8c)rXs8L9KqgVlatyEbtyEHpKvcv4Yn4DMJWbmUuBP2iCYfUsfJl1wkcJWXC2isIWXC2isIWXC2isIWXC2isIWxleJudZt4dzLqr4tQpjEHzg(qwjuHl3G3zochW4sTLAJWjx4kvmUuBPimcFnOhjgjr4CmBjsIW5y2seM0HpKvcv4Yn4DMJWbmUuBP2iCYfUsLwPgUIWi81GEKyKeHpJrlzIWmcFiRekchW4sTLAJWg0TSkdZvWhYkHIWbmUuBP2iC(AyqhMeHpKvcfHdyCP2sTr4Rb9vRoHFJVNaNIxchmbf(x9fB2qNPY4D4xNKXtY09WVMl0JIL4GjOWVo5hflXbtqHFJVFDYfcWeMx4d1k1WvV7s7r4GoFPkjzhy1lR2W8e(qTsnCLsjuTsnCfHd6CV5YeQGSZzCP2sTHzg(WbHJWbw9YQnclpoxhB7yeu9gGckOWVDqxINGFtrP8Kx9rryYlRs1af4)fDgncHjrQHNgJ3HN2C5XpO9Jy8r30DVjTfMhBjyd8hvFOOqRREQjExLX7WibfuaaMEM8RETAOE
Talents 2,1,1,3,1,1,3

Ret. Paladin GS 202 Single Target 1,7k DPS over 20 min

HKS 100 MS + ping

Kalaerean, have you done any testing to see if “Blade of Wrath” is better than “Fires of Justice”.

I have been using “Blade of Wrath” (just an oversight on my part) and its been good, I have now corrected that and going with Fires of Justice to see if things improve or basically stay the same.

Fires of Justice - Talent
Passive
Requires Paladin (Retribution)
Requires level 30
Reduces the cooldown of Crusader Strike by 15% and grants
it a 15% chance to make your next ability consume 1 less Holy Power.

Blade of Wrath - Talent
Passive
Requires Paladin (Retribution)
Requires level 30
Art of War resets the cooldown of Blade of Justice 100% more often
and increases its damage by 25%.

So I did some testing and the numbers are better with Blade of Wrath (for me anyway).

My Lego’s are Ashes to Dust shoulders and Kil’jaden’s Burning Wish trinket.
My iLvl is 215, I used no Avenging Wrath or Shield of Vengeance (I have both removed from the Macro, as I don’t want to waste those CD’s on trash). there are times when I just one shot the mob, sweet!

I tried the Ring to give me Divine Purpose but that did not improve the numbers.

TMUAR, according to AHK 250ms would be a quarter of a second. 1,000ms in a second. I’ve tried 80-100ms and watch all the spells whiz by before the GCD even gets a quarter of the way. I set mine for 450ms, and it seems to hit a spell at the right time. These macros aren’t geared for an exact sequence of spells, rather a hit the one that is close enough and ready. So, it is humorous to see /castsequence, because I’ve noticed recently that it brakes the macro and causes stalls. So, I wind up modifying all the macros that I get here until they line up pretty much with tell me when.

Where is the best MS to AHK for the macro?

The problem of all the macros with 8.0 are the pauses that there are from time to time. Probably this depends on the new global CD

IM Confused where the most recent updated macro is… i see liek 6 here.