Prêt-à-penser..... Just a truly lazy DESTRO :)

thanks again for your answer. You used “original” version, the onebutton one, or the last release with separate buttons for st and aoe?

I always use original … just makes life easy … its one button that does both sing and some aoe :slight_smile: Cleave Build… Really Lazy way to go but works :slight_smile: I worry more about boss fight then AOE on trash but still can put out some aoe to help out enough.

1 Like

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED MAY 14th … SEE ORIGINAL POST AT TOP OF PAGE

Just switched to destruction and started using your updated macros. Top notch job sir. The cleave one works great and I’m loving it. +++

1 Like

Very happy with that :slight_smile:

can you share your raider io?

Just look me up Vilyns … Im the only one :slight_smile: Just a casual player though that is on a normal progression raid team. That was my Echo of Nelth kill ( Normal )
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/73525129?mode=detailed&zone=33#metric=dps&difficulty=1&partition=1&class=Warlock&spec=Destruction

may ask which of the three macros/builds is better in m+?

Depending on comp really. I usually use single target in my groups because my group i do run with from time to time is heavy on AOE. So i maintain the single target dmg for boss fights. If you have a tank that can pull a ton of mobs then go AOE. If you want to be able to do both then cleave is a good choice. All builds will work with the macros… if you run AOE build the single target macro will work with that build as well meaning you will have a button for single target and one for aoe. The dmg obvs will be lower single target boss fight but it will still work. Now if you use Single target build there is no AOE built into it other then havoc cleaves. The Cleave macro has AOE based abilities that work with the single target macro rotation… Extra mobs hit when using incinerate, Cleave off of your chaos bolts, the extra ticks from channel demon fire… etc. Once game goes live today I will be updated the macros as well and can post a mythic plus focused all around build. But I really just use the ones from WOWHEAD and make minor or no adjustments for my play style or spell choice.

1 Like

CLEAVE BUILD/MYTHIC + UPDATE …

BsQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIJRSCkmCRaJJhUCyBSUSSEgWpIJAAAAAAAAAAAACSKJRC

Just use single target macro. Mainly what I use M+ but like i said above depends on comps. This Cleave Build unlike the original does use Infernal on sep button though for more output on bosses or OH CRAP moments. Has Banish for INCORPOREAL weeks… ( I HATE THAT AFFIX ) and Shadowfury for those stuns.

AOE - MYTHIC +

BsQA+63P9mnDJYMkogOeTUhr8CIJRSCkmCJplkESBkElkEJlgSpIAAAAAAAAAAAAASKJJJ

Figured I would throw this out there as well … Its AOE focused with ROF for mythic + . You will need to use the Single Target Macro on boss fights and the AOE macro ( 2 Buttons )

1 Like

i will try it as soon as i get back home, thanks!!

1 Like

Currently using this to level a neglected alt and it’s working very well. Cheers

1 Like

Hey everyone, No changes on my end… tried the new builds out on wowhead everything ( Macros ) still works fine with those builds and the older builds that are posted. Try both out and see what works for you. Dif is infernal CD is shorter with new wow head builds, great for longer fights (+4 min) but if the fight is shorter no real benefit over old builds. Adding the infernal on AOE is more burst but on longer AOE pulls the older build starts to ramp more. :slight_smile: I find that is just because of the increase in Incinerate Dmg spread and increased ROF spam from it. Still doing around 80-100k Sus-DPS 430ish Ilvl Normal Raids depending on fight. Burst windows in the 150k range. IF PEOPLE ACTUALLY PULL ON PROPER TIMES DURING COUNTDOWN :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats the benefit of making a macro a castsequence for main rotation like immolate incinerates … just need to figure out how many incin’s before immo refresh is needed… thats all haste or movement mechs. These work really well for leveling because of that. I try to make all my macros as such. My Shaman Ele are the same.

the problem now with leveling is these lvl 10 twinks just one shotting mobs specially in BC dungeons it was fun at first now its silly you cant even get a cast off and the mobs dead, but i guess at the end of the day its getting to 70 asap. I took out Chaos bolt as mobs already dead by the time i cast it lol i just manually did it on bosses.

Tell me about it… watching a level 10 something Druid bear with a one shot moonfire is crazy talk. :slight_smile: But im sure there is some gold being made there though.

Hi everyone updated the macro in the original post … :slight_smile:

Have fun out there. Let me know how it works out for you. I am not playing my lock as a main this time around but I am starting to get back into it. I just got my 4 set finally. I will be doing testing in Heroic Raid now that my main has AOTC.

2 Likes

This macro is pumping for me

1 Like