Priest Leveling <With Wand>

Finally got a macro to work with Shoot for wanding. Using this macro to level and adding to it as I go. Currently level 12.

Mod Keys:
Shift - Toggles Shoot ON and OFF.
Ctrl - Casts Inner Fire

This macro so far will cast Inner Fire (with mod) On yourself. Then cast Shadow word: Pain followed by Mind Blast and Smite. Will also toggle your Wand if you have one equipped with the Shift key modifer.

It took me the better part of 2 hours playing around to figure out the Shoot command to make it work for the way I play. At these low levels mana is usually an issue so I wanted a macro I could use to apply SW Pain, Mind Blast and Smite the target once then wand until target was dead. This does that.

How I use it: I run AHK at 100ms So I run macro until it casts the first Smite then hold shift to toggle Shoot on once shoot is on I stop running macro until target dies. You may run the macro however you would like or make any changes.

Please let me know what you think or if there is an improvement that you know to make it even better.

dCd6baWskQEReAMukZwLUjQ4xi0TLk7er7vSBu2pWprL0VjAGuqnuPQbRQHlbhufDyLogbhxIAHsKLsHAXuGwoOhkP6PuTmjXZrAIsstLqtwfMoPlIkvpwHldDDu1gPeTvkGntjSDkK(ifKVsr6Zi47uugjfItROrlLUNKYjPunlPW1qL48usRJI4UsrhcvkhHigsH4N2me3n2nYzvUAAiReX4I7fzknEDBNUBVE8QOfl)vdPqCVaoSxnKCj(jV2kHXpVeqiTDnZW9lHlgNZoGsdGq6uYOrmKcrmKcXjowQsXY8iBGGh8qKIAnDHeqf8GNZKDa(s3LQnaV3nvmKvItCSuf8f7KhM4Ttl0MGNBERuQXTjLfSn7MACH49sQYzhqzeJg3C0ApeP0igsH4e1fsavKHDwbFrMSDHDnlEG7rZOXRl7m4QPuCZrRgJxCPyeJgVhIC2bugXqkeN4yPkflZJSbcEWdrkQ10fsavWdEVDpKMbEtLWdtaF)oznapJ)EdzL4ehlvPyzEKnqWdEisrTMa4bVDgdHG3YjeBaEg)9gnURybl5zdDkzX7HtjCQwJgnoNLXVx7mfHgfz6uYsPOrta

ALGERSHADOW
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.15.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: /castsequence reset=target Shadow Word: Pain, null

KeyPress: /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:ctrl] Inner Fire
/cast [mod:Shift] Shoot

Main Sequence: /castsequence reset=target Mind Blast, Smite

1 Like

I’m not able to get the shoot to work with the shift

@Payyn, Sometimes can be tricky if using AHK or Razer. It has to be just a quick press of the shift key in order for it to toggle on if you hold shift too long it will toggle on and back off again.
But I think this is the best we are going to come up with in order to keep shoot in the macro. The only other thing would be to remove shoot from the macro and place it on its own hotkey. And even at that I still seem to have some issues with Shoot working correctly. It is a finicky thing it on its own it seems. Any movement will cancel it casting another spell will cancel it. Would love to see it work like a melee auto attack. Such as once you toggle it on it just stays on until you actually physically turn it off again and would Wand when ever idle.