Pro Enhance macro

892 equip item level, 54 traits, 4 piece heroic tier set, 3212112 talents

I dont use synapse or Auto Hotkey.

More info and link to logs below macro

Main spam macro

Sequences['Hail'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Windfuhrerr@Thrall",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3212112",
  Help = "enhST",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
      },
        "/cast Boulderfist",
        "/cast Stormstrike",
        "/cast Crash Lightning",
        "/castsequence Boulderfist, Flametongue",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Stormstrike/doom winds macro’d together on separate button. Along with feral spirits/bloodrage (orc) on another separate button

Gold logs (top 5 percentile) on 6/10 heroic NH bosses, mid-to-high purple logs on the rest

Link to logs below. Click on the heroic tab, dont mind the mythic fail skopyron log, had mouse failure mid fight and had to manually click target things.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18414024/latest#bracket=-1

can i get the doomwinds macro you have pls :slight_smile:

[quote quote=45505]can i get the doomwinds macro you have pls ???
[/quote]

Sequences['Hail2'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Corbic@Twilight's Hammer",
  SpecID=263,
  Talents = "3212112",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast Feral Spirit",
        "/cast Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast Stormstrike",
        "/cast Doom Winds",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

/castsequence doom winds, stormstrike
/cast stormstrike

its a standard macro you can make in the in game macro maker/default wow thing.

[quote quote=45523]/castsequence doom winds, stormstrike /cast stormstrike
its a standard macro you can make in the in game macro maker/default wow thing.
[/quote]
so i am similarly geared 899 ilvl 53 points and 1/10 mythic, i have been using spitsz macro for 4 piece and does decent, but im not in the top %5 so i would love to get there, if you dont mind can you explain your set up like as in weather you have 3 macros on 3 seperate keys and not using synapse for any of them, how do you use the 3 macros, maybe you could use a fight like krosus as a example. i have been using a set up that has stormstrike on seperate macro and synapse spams both macros.
so i understand u have the main macro and if i understand u right u have 2 other macro on seperate keys when do you use the othjer macros

[quote quote=45531]

/castsequence doom winds, stormstrike /cast stormstrike its a standard macro you can make in the in game macro maker/default wow thing.

so i understand u have the main macro and if i understand u right u have 2 other macro on seperate keys when do you use the othjer macros [/quote]

short answer, yes, i have the ss/doom winds and feral spirits on different buttons as i stated below my macro in my original post. Its extremely inefficient to have wolves macro’d into the main spam. Generally you use them on cd but on a lot of fights you want to use them whenever there are adds in conjunction with crash lightning so you get burst aoe damage out of them.

I also have lava lash on a separate button for a maelstrom dump when no ss procs are up, because with the 4 piece, lava lash can proc ss, so having LL in the main spam macro is always extremely inefficient because if you use LL when an ss proc is up and it procs ss, you just lost out on 2 more storm strikes.

[quote quote=45565]

/castsequence doom winds, stormstrike /cast stormstrike its a standard macro you can make in the in game macro maker/default wow thing.

so i understand u have the main macro and if i understand u right u have 2 other macro on seperate keys when do you use the othjer macros
short answer, yes, i have the ss/doom winds and feral spirits on different buttons as i stated below my macro in my original post. Its extremely inefficient to have wolves macro’d into the main spam. Generally you use them on cd but on a lot of fights you want to use them whenever there are adds in conjunction with crash lightning so you get burst aoe damage out of them. I also have lava lash on a separate button for a maelstrom dump when no ss procs are up, because with the 4 piece, lava lash can proc ss, so having LL in the main spam macro is always extremely inefficient because if you use LL when an ss proc is up and it procs ss, you just lost out on 2 more storm strikes. [/quote] i understand the wolves and racial on separate key i guess its the stormstrike/doomwinds macro u are using. so if i understand this correct you are using that seperate macro to spam stormstrike when it procs and doomwinds along with it other wise u dont use doom winds in the reg macro.