$1::
SetKeyDelay 70,100
#HotkeyInterval 9000
While GetKeyState(“1”,“P”)
Send, {1}
Sleep -1
Return

how!!! explain plx!! :confused:

[quote quote=22492]$1:: SetKeyDelay 70,100 #HotkeyInterval 9000 While GetKeyState(“1″,”P”) Send, {1} Sleep -1 Return
how!!! explain plx!! :confused:
[/quote]

http://www.autohotkey.com/ Look up how to use it

@Todd- I tested your macro and while the DK asked me if he could tank the last boss so my warrior went gladiator stance dps went top skada DPS than all DPSers in normal dungeon (100lvl with 610ilvl geared) with 1h axe and shield. rofl and unbelievable… thank for this. How about the AoE recommend? Kick butt!! :thumbup:

Sequences[‘GWSTT’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout
/castsequence reset=10 Shield Charge,heroic strike
/cast heroic strike
]],
‘/cast Shield Slam’,
‘/cast Revenge’,
‘/cast Devastate’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

I’ve been using this macro as it seems to be the only one that works for me and it’s great. I feel I should be pulling more dps though.
I am ilvl 672 and on training dummy and doing from 32k burst and levelling off to around 23.5k

Is there something I am missing? I have all my gear haste gemmed and enchanted and wearing bonus armour gear.

Surely I should be doing more DPS with this level?

Do you have a update or can share any more info on how to improve?

Thanks

[quote quote=23347]Sequences[‘GWSTT’] = { PreMacro = [[ /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Blood Fury /cast [combat] Bloodbath /cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout /castsequence reset=10 Shield Charge,heroic strike /cast heroic strike ]], ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast Revenge’, ‘/cast Devastate’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], }
I’ve been using this macro as it seems to be the only one that works for me and it’s great. I feel I should be pulling more dps though. I am ilvl 672 and on training dummy and doing from 32k burst and levelling off to around 23.5k
Is there something I am missing? I have all my gear haste gemmed and enchanted and wearing bonus armour gear.
Thanks
[/quote]

Bc that was my old macro i’ve changed it now

[quote quote=23347]Sequences[‘GWSTT’] = { PreMacro = [[ /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Blood Fury /cast [combat] Bloodbath /cast [combat] Demoralizing Shout /castsequence reset=10 Shield Charge,heroic strike /cast heroic strike ]], ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast Revenge’, ‘/cast Devastate’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 ]], }
I’ve been using this macro as it seems to be the only one that works for me and it’s great. I feel I should be pulling more dps though. I am ilvl 672 and on training dummy and doing from 32k burst and levelling off to around 23.5k
Thanks
[/quote]

Ps dont gem for haste always crit and enchant crit

HI,

I added thid code into the sequences.lua file - copy and paste, but doesn’t seem to work for me.

All the Pre-Macro spells work, but the hotkey (where the gnome macro sits) just cycles through the spells ( I can see the spells) but doesnt click them.

Did I copy it wrong?

[quote quote=22197]

With this macro i do about 23k dps on Butcher hc Witout macro i do about 29k dps on same boss With my macro i do about 33k dps on same boss My ilvl is 670 here is my macro : Sequences[‘GLA’] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] -/cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Blood Fury /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Bloodbath /cast [combat] Shield Charge /cast Heroic Strike ]], ‘/cast !Shield Slam’, ‘/cast !Execute’, ‘/cast Devastate’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast [mod:alt] Berserker Rage’, ‘/cast [combat] Dragon Roar’, ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast Devastate’, ‘/cast Storm Bolt’, ‘/cast Heroic Strike’, ‘/cast [combat] Dragon Roar’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast !Shield Slam’, ‘/cast victory rush’, ‘/cast Devastate’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /cast Shield Slam ]], }

Need to post like this. But don’t use it anyways bc it breaks the whole seq file. ``` Sequences[‘GLA’] = { PreMacro = [[ /targetenemy [noharm][dead] -/cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Blood Fury /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast [combat] Bloodbath /cast [combat] Shield Charge /cast Heroic Strike ]], ‘/cast !Shield Slam’, ‘/cast !Execute’, ‘/cast Devastate’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast [mod:alt] Berserker Rage’, ‘/cast [combat] Dragon Roar’, ‘/cast Shield Slam’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast Devastate’, ‘/cast Storm Bolt’, ‘/cast Heroic Strike’, ‘/cast [combat] Dragon Roar’, ‘/cast !Revenge’, ‘/cast !Shield Slam’, ‘/cast victory rush’, ‘/cast Devastate’, PostMacro = [[ /startattack /use [combat]13 /use [combat]14 /cast Shield Slam ]], } ```
[/quote]

It’s not breaking anything for me, it seems you may have forgotten to replace the comma’s since they don’t show up properly. It should actually be this one:

Sequences['GLA'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/cast [combat] Bloodbath
/cast [combat] Shield Charge
/cast Heroic Strike
]],
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
	'/cast !Execute',
	'/cast Devastate',
	'/cast !Revenge',
	'/cast Shield Slam',
	'/cast [mod:alt] Berserker Rage',
	'/cast [combat] Dragon Roar',
	'/cast Shield Slam',
	'/cast !Revenge',
	'/cast Devastate',
	'/cast Storm Bolt',
	'/cast Heroic Strike',
	'/cast [combat] Dragon Roar',
	'/cast !Revenge',
	'/cast !Shield Slam',
	'/cast victory rush',
	'/cast Devastate',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/cast Shield Slam
]],
}

```<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-block"><a href="#22197" rel="nofollow">Quote</a></div>

Hello there, the first posted here is the one working for me,

but it just has 1 problem - uses heroic strike way too much, so im geting rage starved.

i use this macro for pvp and it works, because i use glyph that makes heroic strike do slow.

Is there any way that this macro do less heroic strikes?

thank you

I’m having no luck getting any of this to work. I’v watched videos on how to to set this up and i get nothing in game. when I’m in game and i go to give the macro a name like GLA the “Enter Macro Command” field stays empty. From what iv watched and from my point of view I copy and paste it in the right spot and everything looks right. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Hi Doug,

(Sorry, with my brain sleeping for 80+%… I posted this in the wrong post.) lol
If you still are having problems, i hope the tips below help a bit.

Perhaps you could have a look at this part of this forum:
https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/forum/lazy-macros/how-tos/

Seems you indeed do or did something wrong.
To summon some things up that come to my mind…

1. check if “Load out of date AddOns” is checked.!\
  2. make sure you have (re)named your sequences file to Sequences.lua
  3. Make sure the 1st line is still in there: >>> local _, Sequences = … – Don’t touch this
  4. Make sure you type/copy the sequence name with the exact major and small letters, just like this: GLADStAoE otherwise it won’t be recognized.
  5. In th emacro screen, after saving the name, you should see this:

#showtooltip
/click GLADStAoE

if not, there’s still something wrong.
Hope this helps you a bit on the way.

If nothing helps, try post your sequence here. But use the ... button for that.
Otherwise a lot of commands will be truncated.

Thanks for this awesome macro… Can u help me add Victory Rush to it also? Thanks!!

I placed this at the 1st line of the sequence: "/castsequence [nochanneling] !Victory Rush, !Execute",
( I changed my routine to the standard stepfunction SG. Still testing, taking aggro from the tanks and dieing.) :stuck_out_tongue:
So the first couple of lines would be like this:

]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling,harm]reset=combat/target !Victory Rush, !Execute",
"/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/target !Heroic Throw",
"/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/target !Charge;[help]!Intervene",
"/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/target !Shield Slam",
"/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/target !Revenge",
"/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat/target !Execute",

(Remember I’m lazy.)
testing if adding reset=combat/target resets the sequence every time.

I still don’t know which i like more, Sudden Death or Unyielding Strikes.
I also have to mention I don’t use Heroic strike much at all. I believe only when it is a free spell. And SD numbers can be really Big.!