Prot Pally Raid Macro's 969 Rotation - leveling and Raiding - Updated 25/10/2022

Thanks man <3. I’ll most likely review them at a later time but right now it’s rush to 80 > World Tour each day > Badge farm quests > Work on my Alt for next weeks raid.

It’s been a big 2 weeks!

1 Like

Oooyeah, Im finally lvl 80 :slight_smile:
Today is the day I will get to try your 80macro.

Does it use Divine Plea?

Divine Plea needs to be manually cast :).

1 Like

Ok, that’s no issue :slight_smile:

Ok lads, Nax all done. Will update talent tree when home and glyphs for raiding as if your pre raid geared stuff dosent hit “that” hard.

1 Like

Hey, I have now done all the heroics 2 days in a row with you’r 80 macro.

We speedrun like hell, and the macro is flawless.

Thank you again!

1 Like

/cast Avenging Wrath
/castsequence reset=3/combat Exorcism, Avenger’s Shield
/cast Hand of Reckoning

That macro seems to not recognise the avengers shield cast is there anything I can change to make it recognise that and actually cast avengers shield?

I just spam it and it works perfectly. that said it wont work if you have the boss already agroed.

just doesnt seem to throw my shield which is weird

One other thing your single target macro just skips shield of righteousness

what ms are you running it on? you can also go 1/2 pts in judgment which might also help. as 2/2 will take it below.

Ive got 1 point in judgements running it on 100ms, I fail to see how this sticks to the 969 rotation

Not sure if im doing something wrong but i get stuck on GCDs after running through the first 969 rotation?

Unsure. delete it, then exit game, reload it into game and then try readding it. it should not lock.

Youre AOE macro goes from HotR to HS to HotR, im just confused on how that is ever meant to be a 969 rotation as youve just had two 6 second spells within a 3 second GCD gap?

I can work out whether im doing something wrong and making myself look stupid or the macro lands on the same spell in succesion?

The Aoe macro is not meant to be 969. as 969 is a single target macro. we have a different priority for aoe. that’s the one that I’ve found works best.

Okay now im even more confused, 969 is for single target and aoe, why woild it be benefical to sit there and wait for 4 seconds on a cooldown when you could SoR and come back to HotR. I could be wrong but i bbelive the 969 is for single and aoe just started with different skills
Like your literally waiting 4 second for a CD why not throw another spell in there and use the 1.5GCD to its advantage??

Yeah I feel like that’s where the disconnection is.

Also when I’m spamming the aoe it does not miss a beat… I’ve gone as high as 11k dps on Sarth Trash. Milage may vary, note shield is also off the macro so you’ll have time for filler if you want.

That said that if you feel that there is improvements that can be made your more than welcome to improve on the macro and share it.

I’ve just put up what I’ve found to work best and based it on what Celyss has posted on youtube… it’s also gottem me Purple/pink parses in Nax 25 - thats including fights with less than 25 people.

You are more than welcome to work on improvements and do the testing then share :).

Works flawless for me :slight_smile:
I was tanking naxx with no issue.
I do cast some fillers when needed.
I just love you’r work

1 Like

@oust , are you able to make a macro for dung farming? Im doing HoS and HoL normal.
But without macro :slight_smile:

Are you just wanting one that fires off judgment of light?

Yeah, it might be that easy. I use alot of Light when I do those farms.