Prot Warrior Fun 8.1

Tanked with this leveling up in old dungeons, in current dungeons, RAIDS, Warfront. It’s tried and true. No keyboard timings. I use this with a regular keyboard. Just try it.

dydacaGEkHEjLK3sjABqAMusnBe5McXVu0TfKDsXEj7wk7xu)erPHbOFlPbcuzOq0Gfz4svDqkvoMeNdiluGAPukwoOEiIkpf1YG65knrb0uryYcW0P6zGCDPYgPeSvGQ2mIQ2oIIlRYSOuAAkCyv9yKghegTufNwOojq5BcQRbW5fshxG8zPkDxkvTkIqMI4GrAdzjiNmyriM4jDnFfdvkyCbloWJ8FhjxMIy768EQWIrw392nU2aNDwSd(cfDDXC)JcwGYegsCKNcxb)bVX12kczkIqMI4j9xpNafEGILblEs)1ZPsbfOmqIN0F9CAGccfHmdXt6VEobngyeYaq8K(RNtyaOaKbv8K(RNtOqdizclEs)1ZjmeimwgeIN0F9CcfqySmGepP)67fu31OxoHbIhq2MtyG4bKT5egiEaj26ATV1XHIDXieJSUEKNcxfHCXSF9TqxJ6X1My(cQ7AE8tsSvxuBos3VNiKPiEs)1ZjOXaJqgS4j9xpNkGaoaGkxms4lYtHRIqMI4j9xpNkGaoaGkxSvxuKW3UIqMI4P)W9E(1UqrZjlB1EE4q2Bza3hG9YLlxmy0AtS4iFR7jbwZpyYCnpU2uWYLlbaBPROTC
Talents 3112212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.03.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Ignore Pain

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Shockwave, Demoralizing Shout, Thunder Clap, Shield Block, Rallying Cry, Victory Rush, Revenge, Devastate, Shield Slam

KeyRelease: Ignore Pain, Victory Rush

I’m trying this one out currently to test it. A bit confused on your talent choices though; can you explain why you chose those particular ones as they relate to the macro? Thank you. :slight_smile:

been testing this for a few hours now and have to say i really like the macro!
nothing changed so far

To be more specific, I have listed the talents below.

Impending rush. - gather aggro quicker. I use this when one gets away if taunt is on cool down
Crackling Thunder - Builds aggro on multiple mobs. great for trash
Best Served Cold - again building more aggro with damage
Never Surrender - more mitigation
Rumbling Earth - more damage more aggro
Booming Voice - more damage more aggro and rage building
Heavy Repercussion - more damage and mitigation

As far as the actual script is concerned I just use what ever works and I don’t mind sitting and testing every aspect of every step till I get the outcome I desire.

I hope this helps.