Prot Warrior including my racial skill

I made this macro to include my racial skill on cooldown, lights judgment, as well as not including the major cooldowns in the rotation that arent supposed to be used on cooldown. I took a page from Elfy and used the keymods to activate the defensive cooldowns per key (shift alt)

I decided not to include a few things in the macro, as using them as needed is always better than randomly.
dWJ8caGEvj6LQs5TkHTPKMPQKMnOSmjUjG8lfDBq1HvzNc2l1UvQ9tQFQQWWaQFlLbQkHHQQYGjz4sLoOQQEgehJOZbelKalviTyPQLRWdvLQNI6XiTocIjcqtvOMSQy6IUiH41a4YqDDHyJkr1wvvQntqTDLi(OsKoniFgi9DcsJuvrFtsgnGAAq6KQkzCesxtsDEc1NuIYZrCxPIT0Xoin)xWhrJfbq(Z)a(HdfhBwKTWTbf)EdE3lVEiyqPylWC8bdVtIzPSGGiLMbel8fbw6G08)ijWTH5)9TrIFyGVNMqnZDX0Va0HkeZaD0r7B8Ga12eh7G0XoinpPhj1kj4Q6kuhkMN0JKAvbbKsXbeZt6rsTAfbfXbuZt6rsTQuVw7qT5j9iPwvqaPuCy18KEKuRwRRkouzEspsQvsqaJwV6GOMN0JKAvbCbfX8RTw3xHGdLMlMFVbV)slW8N47X9MdykaU3SamS09MJcTbv6EZVHfhfddFeSJDqAEspsQviOOfrDAoEaTbaNf3Bok0g0I7n)gw8VbMqCSdsZZ8gGIt8gdxSwTy3a(gW7S4bFpDCOyEspsQvlG3EecbyiHZoAvbbKcyhqmpPhj1QfWBpcHMdyD0krRKonhpG2aGtP7n)RrsGo6O5yhKMN0JKALeCvDfQdfZt6rsTskxb708VbgOJoAo2bP5j9iPwvQRxrRCOyEspsQvlErxyNy8OJwf9E5tKnalJOvcGavRIIF0kbrYSTDaX8KEKuRwrqrCa18KEKuRKYvWouBEspsQvsWv1vOonZjU7YJSPjuBB(3aQnGsXoDAEPSiFJheO22CbvIAgOBh5G91oXJLG3juBBboDAd
ABORTEDSHADO
Talents 1123311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Thunder Clap, Avatar, Light’s Judgment, Demoralizing Shout

KeyPress: Shield Wall, Spell Reflection

Main Sequence: Shield Slam, Devastate, Ignore Pain, Avatar, Shield Block, Revenge, Thunder Clap

KeyRelease: Victory Rush

Post Macro: Avatar, Demoralizing Shout

So I've done some testing. Slight edits with other macros. I always use Elfy's as baseline, because he's a god.

15 minutes total, 5 minutes at a time with 3 target dummies, and 1 raider dummy. My results were approximately 2.2k dps more than elfy’s with similar buff uptimes. If you choose to use this macro, make sure to edit or remove the racial and Razdunk’s big red button so it wont lock it up.

1 Like

Lol ok why did you call it prot paladin?

Thanks. Was working on that when I posted.

lol, its ok. i gonna run with your set up later, let you know how it goes. just got a big laugh when i read the title and saw what catagory it was under.

I may take one ignore pain out of the macro simply because it casts it often.
I prefer to use Revenge, last stand, rallying cry and victory rush as needed so i didnt include them at all.

I’m actually thinking about switching the mods to pummel and shockwave, since I use those usually the moment they are available in Mythic+

Just updated the macro, in case anyone was using it.

1 Like

Bumping for update. Im running 15’s no problem, this macro has not given me any trouble at all, probably my most successful one tbh.

1800 io so far, macro still working great!

Это лучший макрос для танка. Ельфа ты просто переплюнул им!

Thank you very kind of you!

спасибо очень мило с вашей стороны

Testing on a Target dummy that fights back this rotation as i use it makes it to 20 stacks. I also not your talent choices dont relate to what you are currently using either. Are you able to confirm the tanking dummy is the same sort of survivability your seeing?

My macro doesnt use Last Stand, Commanding Shout, or Spell Reflection on cooldown since I prefer to use them myself to be able to block incoming damage at my choosing.

The correct talent choices is 1123311, I will update the macro to reflect that.

Im tanking 17 and 18 keys right now, and so far no issues still.

The last 18 key I ran, we had Brace for impact up 78% of the time, shield block up 60%, Avatar up 60% and Ignore Pain up 51% of the time. I’d like to have ignore pain up to around 60% - 65% to be ideal, but I think also having it on a button to press for yourself is helpful.