Protection Pally 7.3 casual player

I am a very casual player, and am looking for critique for the most “efficient” script/macro. Please feel free to suggest fixes for what I have wrote. I am sure this is modifications of others scripts, but I haven’t modified them in months, so I won’t remember the originator.

Here is what currently use:

Sequences['prot_pally'] = {
  SpecID = 66,
  Author = "ME",
  Talents = "2,3,3,2,2,3,1",
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [combat] Avenger’s Shield",
        "/cast [combat] Judgment",
        "/cast Blessed Hammer",
        "/cast Consecration",
        "/cast [combat] Light of the Protector",
        "/cast [combat] Shield of the Righteous",
        "/cast Avenger’s Shield",
        "/cast [combat] Judgment",
        "/cast [combat] Blessed Hammer",
        "/cast [combat] Blinding Light",
        "/cast [combat] Avenging Wrath",
        "/cast [combat] Ardent Defender",
        "/cast [combat] Eye of Tyr",

**NOTE: since this is set to “Priority” and Grand Crusader does proc, I have found it easier to ALSO bind whatever key (i.e. 1) for Avenger’s Shield, as well as running this macro on a key (i.e. 4).

FYI, I will be submitting the same request for critiqus for each class/spec I play. Thanks!