Protection (Tank) – 5.0.4

Basically this macro has a small sequence with modifier for Avenger’s Shield and pops cooldowns whenever available.
Holy charges will be spent with the macro rotation, if you use a finishing move outside of it will cause the macro to get locked up.

If you miss an attack it might get locked up. Save charges from Avenger’s Shield proc or be close to hit cap to prevent missing. Other option is wait 3 seconds until macro resets.

/castsequence [mod]Avenger's Shield;reset=3 Judgment,Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Wrath,Judgment,Shield of the Righteous
/cast Divine Protection
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast Ardent Defender
/cast Devotion Aura
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use 13
/use 14

I have had little to no success with Mod commands so instead I keep my Cap America shield next to the macro so I can use it on procs and pulls. Also keeping shield of the righteous near will allow you to use it when your modified word of glory doesn’t consume your Holy Power to make your even stronger.

My thought on this macro is Defense, Defense, Defense. I have submitted 2 macros below because of all the 3 minute cooldowns pallies have so i have separated and prioritized for emergencies.

Main Button:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Holy Wrath,Hammer of the Righteous,Consecration,Sacred Shield,Word of Glory
/cast !Avenging Wrath
/cast !Divine Protection

Second Button:

#showtooltip
/castsequence Ardent Defender
/cast !Divine Shield

[quote quote=3295]I have had little to no success with Mod commands so instead I keep my Cap America shield next to the macro so I can use it on procs and pulls. Also keeping shield of the righteous near will allow you to use it when your modified word of glory doesn’t consume your Holy Power to make your even stronger. My thought on this macro is Defense, Defense, Defense. I have submitted 2 macros below because of all the 3 minute cooldowns pallies have so i have separated and prioritized for emergencies. Main Button: #showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Hammer of the Righteous,Judgment,Holy Wrath,Hammer of the Righteous,Consecration,Sacred Shield,Word of Glory
/cast !Avenging Wrath
/cast !Divine Protection Second Button: #showtooltip
/castsequence Ardent Defender
/cast !Divine Shield

This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by <a title="View Jeremiah Cramer's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/jeremiah-cramer/"></a> <a title="View Jeremiah Cramer's profile" href="https://wowlazymacros.com/members/jeremiah-cramer/">Jeremiah Cramer</a>.

[/quote]

Hi,

i tried your first macro with the avenging wrath and divine protection lines but it locks up. i took the 2 spells out of the macro and it works fine. on a lvl 85 raid dummy i was only hitting 4.9k approx dps. ilvl 379.

what do you guys think of this aoe macro:

/castsequence reset=9 judgment, hammer of the righteous, holy wrath, consecration, hammer of the righteous?

seems to work fine, no lockups.

any improvements/feedback welcome, thanks.