Protection Warrior YouTube Video!

Hello everybody, I’m back again with another Youtube video! This time is about protection warriors, basically it shows it in action against the dummies and mobs. You can use the lazy macro for soloing, pvp, leveling friends and more. I will be making more for other classes as soon as I can. Here is the video clip:

I hope you all like the video and it helps more people out there. Don’t forget to share it and subscribe to the YouTube channel!

[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=“yes” overflow=“visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=“1_1” background_position=“left top” background_color=“” border_size=“” border_color=“” border_style=“solid” spacing=“yes” background_image=“” background_repeat=“no-repeat” padding=“” margin_top=“0px” margin_bottom=“0px” class=“” id=“” animation_type=“” animation_speed=“0.3” animation_direction=“left” hide_on_mobile=“no” center_content=“no” min_height=“none”][fusion_youtube id=“ulR75bmF8H4” width=“620” height=“360”/][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

i was wondering if you could share what addons you have on this video cuase i love the setup you have here

Hey Titusmarshall, I will try to make a list soon of the addOns that I use and post it here: What your User Interface looks like? - User Interface Add-ons - WoW Lazy Macros

Is up now :slight_smile:

Thanks Again Awesome Job Love The Work You Do