Protwave dps 8.3

daK(haakcP0PiKWSGk(fQggkCmGwgPNrX0q01OKTPsFdHgNO6CeSocXbju1cHk5HesYebixeaAJaOgjaYjjKQvcq9scvMjuQUjLk7ePFsOOHkkTuuupLQPsPCvcf2kHsFLqIERi6UII9k9xcPyWkDyvTyr4XGMmu1LjAZqL6ZuQA0qjNwf9AaXSHIBJGDls)gLgoukhhqA5QWZHmDHRdO2oa47esQZJISFfxWARuW6zzwmTjkfVybqrdGY6LQ1wDBpgzAGQdIdiokogCuCm4awhqsC)aJjkvRdqsmyRUJ1Ped(zDmpbcNPZcOS(ayXcolwpAwewNsm4NnbgwiqgalwDwrlGaqaw8Ib2TjkMnRyWmaolGY64mRJ1Ped(zXfgwiqMLnDw7yXpRyMIHPbWdG5WhfZMKalErGXbMmZYSeaKP2lhaZHpkMnjbw8I8yImZ6yDkXGFwCHHfcKbWC4JIztsGfViiSoXDKzwhlwiqe1paiR7ytcfDavkrtDXdCGf7rDXJNW5XJzwNaWh4gv3UhEWkw5b6KnfvBLcwBLcwNdFumlidIwejlvRZHpkMvncQwQPoh(OajbkWYuOCw16AvkzDo8rXSQWvzKxQvDo8rXSQrq1sV15WhfZMeYsiXhzMfe8YOuI15WhfZEnKMsZRZHpkM9ArulvOoh(OajbkWYuOCw16AHZSQrq1sbzuNdFumRHKuZlfeSoh(Oy2RfrTuqToh(Oyw1iOAPGM6C4JIzvHRYiVuqY6C4JIzVgstPGw15WhfijqbwMcLZQwxlCMvTUwLcERZHpkM9AinLcsSoh(OywdjPMxkyEDo8rXSxlIAPGc15WhfZQcxLrEPkJ6C4JcKeOaltHYzvRRvDSZYInSFs4mQdwpllkS7HhS1wPG15WhfZQcxLrEPADo8rXSxdPPutDo8rXSQrq1g1bi5JVjQtLqG0e1XLet0e1z(m1EWMOU4KmXSeJ8rYARuW6C4JIzvHRYiVuToh(Oy2RH0uQPoh(Oyw1iOAJ6EiXgadCkmoztRN94K94myQoZNP2RnrDXjzk7HeHQTsbRZJ)WEzitLeyA2KPSy9heYKeV8XNPuToh(Oy2KeyXlcmoWKz2RfrTutDo8rXSjjWIxKhtKzw16AvkzDo8rXSjjWIxeewN4oYml5v4M3OE2dPDp8GT2kfSoh(OywdjPMxQwNdFumlOkq0QutDo8rXSQWvzKxkzDo8rXSQrq1g1fvSes8rt0OuT2kfSoh(OywqgeTiswQwNdFumRAeuTutDo8rXSxlIAPK15WhfZAij18sTQZHpkqsGcSmfkN1qsQ54mRHKuZl9wNdFumRkCvg5LsSoh(Oyw1iOAP515WhfZETiQLkuNdFum71qAkfKrDo8rXSxlIAPGG15WhfijqbwMcLZQgbvXzw1iOAPGADo8rXSgssnVuqtDo8rXSxlIAPGK15WhfZQgbvlf0Qoh(Oywv4QmYlf8wNdFum71qAkfKyDo8rXSxdPPuW86C4JIznKKAEPGc15WhfZETiQLQmQZHpkMvfUkJ86yNLfBy)KWzuhSEwwuy3dpyRTsbRZHpkMvncQwQwNdFumRkCvg5LAQZHpkMvncQwkzDo8rXSxdPPrDas(4BI6ujeinrDCjXenrDMptThSjQlojtmlXiFKS2kfSoh(Oyw1iOAPADo8rXSQWvzKxQPoh(Oyw1iOAPK15WhfZEnKMg19qInag4uyCYMwp7Xj7XzWuDXjzk7HeHQTsbRZJ)WEzitLeyA2KPSy9heYKeV8XNPuToh(Oy2KeyXlcmoWKz2RfrTutDo8rXSjjWIxKhtKzw16AvkzDo8rXSjjWIxeewN4oYml5v4M3OE2dPDp8GT2kfSoh(Oyw1iOAPADo8rXSQWvzKxQPoh(Oyw1iOAPK15WhfZEnKMg1z(m1ETjA0OUDFkWpgrpnKhaGmnoztlUA0OfUsage Information
Shield Slammin DPS
V1 has shield block
V2 (DEFAULT) PURE DPS, Shield Block on Mod Only

/cast [mod:ctrl] Revenge
/cast [mod:alt] Shield Block
/cast [mod:shift] Shockwave

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.0.

• The Default macro is 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Last Stand, Shield Slam, Heart Essence, Victory Rush

KeyPress: Revenge, Shield Block, Shockwave

Main Sequence: Shield Slam, Victory Rush, Heart Essence, Demoralizing Shout, Avatar, Shield Block, Revenge, Thunder Clap

KeyRelease: Thunder Clap, Heart Essence, Shield Slam

Post Macro: Thunder Clap, Heart Essence, Shield Slam

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Shield Slam, Heart Essence, Thunder Clap

KeyPress: Revenge, Shield Block, Shockwave

Main Sequence: Shield Slam, Heart Essence, Victory Rush, Revenge, Thunder Clap, Avatar

KeyRelease: Shield Slam, Heart Essence, Thunder Clap

Post Macro: Shield Slam, Heart Essence, Thunder Clap

2 Likes

This macro is sick. I replaced the Neck Essence casts in it since I use Vision with ignore pain and it basically keeps up IP and SB while pumping big damage.

1 Like

Devastate isn’t in the macro?
You specify Devastator in the talents. Are we supposed to manual cast this?

1 Like

You don’t cast devastate with the Devastator talent…

1 Like

Holy crap I’m dumb :smiley: ahaha thanks!
Edit: Do you think Devastator damage is overall more damage than Booming voice’s 15%?

1 Like

What ms you running? I’m trying 70 and 50 but let me know. Thanks in advance

Devastator will edge out Booming Voice in terms of damage during single target fights where you can stick to the mob/boss. However, I still personally feel that unless you’re using a Shield Slam PvP spec (Punish, Devastator, Heavy Repercussions), losing the survivability of BV isn’t worth it. You can probably just add /cast Devastate at the end of the macro sequence if it’s not included.

1 Like

Thank Smurf for this great macro!

So - @zweeres

Context: I have this macro over 2 buttons, the Tank Button and the Tank DPS button - Vers 1 and 2.

Devastate is a ‘free’ spell, doesn’t cost rage, and importantly can reset Shield Slam… so it can add extra DPS itself AND via Shield Slam resets.

If you trial Devastate within the macro at the end of the sequence, it will account for about 1.6% of your overall damage. If you add it in after Avatar and BEFORE Shield Slam at the start of the sequence as well as at the end of the Sequence, it will account for about 9-10% of your damage. Adding in Devastate increased my DPS because it itself did extra, quick, damage- but also allows the Shield Slam to be used in the macro marginally more by resetting it.

Devastate will also be used in rarer occasions then when you are fury-starved.

(PS: Shield slam can be reset anytime you cast devastate, thunder clap or revenge - so by adding a free ability (in terms of fury) in to the rotation, this is statistically likely to happen marginally more often)

Try it yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use 50/70 every other day