Proving grounds

Hi All,

The G/S macro’s I am using are awesome for lvling and in dungeons atm, but not so good in proving grounds.
Can anyone make one so we can get the silver badge?

Thank you

My 5 cents.
For proving grounds (silver ++) dont use any macro, go manually if you can

There’s no macro that’s going to just take you through proving grounds without any analysis and reaction to the different scenarios from you. You have to CC and interrupt. All my interrupts and cc have their own keys for this very reason.

My suggestion is find a basic damage macro that works well for you and then work on CCing and Interrupting effectively. The only real DPS checks are the Sha fights.

Not to sound rude about this as im sure you are frustrated at not getting silver. but i guess its time you learned to play your character “old school” by hand. like everyone else has said its about cc and interrupts. time to stop relying upon the macro’s to do all the work for you and pray they make you godly and learn what your character can and cannot do its the only way you’ll ever beat pg silver. no macro will make you understand your character for you if all u did was find a macro and spam the keys thats not really playing your class its more like killing stuff, and relying on what someone else who knows the class did for you. thats my 2 cents

I know, I know, i am a lazy player but hey isnt that what this site is for?

ok so i cc’d whenever the cd was finished and killed the healing mob first and i used this G/S macro:

Sequences[‘BMraid’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/use [nopet,nomod]Call Pet 1
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/petattack [@target,harm]
]],
‘/cast A Murder of Crows’,
‘/cast !Kill Shot’,
‘/cast [combat]Bestial Wrath’,
‘/cast !Kill Command’,
‘/cast Glaive Toss’,
‘/cast Arcane Shot’,
‘/cast Cobra Shot’,
PostMacro = [[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

and blow me down I waltzed through it :slight_smile:

Not got to learn how to do it on my alts lol.

Happy xmas all :slight_smile:

This could sound strange or crazy if you like, but specially for the proving grounds I switch to BM and according gear.
Also, instead of Glaive Toss i switched to Barrage. Ok it’s AoE, but is also disturbs casters’ casting a bit. :wink:
3rd thing I do is partially or completely going manual… depending on the mobs I have to kill and how much time I get or have left.

and grz btw.