PVP - WW - Toxin 12/30/2020 Update

2v1 me vs shaman and druid gave them a nice ass wooping felt good. i am doing decent in bgs, getting kills good defense i love the movement with monks. kinda getting use to the Alt and ctrl keys

1 Like

What is the MS you have set for this
Disable seems to not be working ether

100ms
Disable wont trigger right off the bat…it is usually after a few hits you can see the debuff on enemy nameplate or on trufigcd. You can move the line so it fires off first but id rather put some damage on target first.

Yeah man, I have pulled off a lot of 2v1’s and it feels great. I killed 3 at same time in a bg with shift rofl

ya its not i have tested it a lot and when i move the lines it will just spam it which i dont want

I msg’d you 2 versions to try. was hesitant on the 2nd but it throws up disable faster

hmm looking at my msg i dont see those 2 new ones how do I check that out?

lol I sent them to slimjim
He was wanting disable to fire off faster where I’d rather have the first couple globals go to dmg and debuffing. sometimes those first few seconds you can get a kill

1 Like

Stats aren’t great, just got enough ilvl to do LFR. And I’m doing 2k sustained on the raider’s training dummy. Gr8! macro!!!. Do you have the WA string for the SCK? @Toxin

should be in the macro??

I haven’t done any pve tuning on this…you might want to remove the disable for pve?

Hi, can you make PVE. Looking for a forum, no one is available

I can take the pvp stuff out on a new tab and should work fine for pve. or you can remove?
I rarely do pve in game, only when I have too lol. but a few comments up someone said it worked great in pve

1st game this morning 2v1 a shaman and hunter…hunters dont know what the hell to do when disarmed

Come on, make PvE and wait for your update

have you tried the other macro’s listed? Have you tried this in pve? on target dummy it seems fine

ya i been slacking in leveling my toon, been running around doing bgs and world pvp. Just having fun lol

That’s all that matters. having fun. I had a ton of fun leveling monk…I did mostly BG leveling lol

1 Like

Really cool macro thanks!

I have a dumb question though

I don’t see the WA string, is it intentional or am I just blind?

it’s in the macro…open it up and there is a tab for weakaura. should be a button to press. im at work atm or id post a pic. maybe I should of just posted the string in this post as well but I thought people used the wa tab