PVP - WW - Toxin 12/30/2020 Update

Lovin this macro Toxin! Made a new Monk 2 weeks ago and Im floating around 1650 using this. Being able to focus on player positioning and surrounding as opposed to the rotation helps in pvp A LOT.

Can’t wait to see your update.

which of the three versions do you use?

Im using v2, and I have spinning crane kick and touch of death bound to entirely different keys.

Usually dont blow weapons or tiger at start, alpha and the first images usually enough to bait out some defensives. Then use weapons and tiger on second go.

Also made separate disarm and pins macros which helped a lot.

So do you have to keep tapping button because it only does first action and stops am I doing something wrong

Yes you just keep hitting the same button over and over and it should go through the rotation for you.

isnt serenity better? for 2s. and is two handed the way to go or duel wield? :slight_smile:

94% of players in arena use WDP (pvpleaderboard search filter…not a made up number lol)
For weapons, use what ya get…if a 2h weap is in the vault use it…
I’ve had 1h weaps since the start with 2 enchants. No 2h weap has been in the vault yet for me to even consider.

I’ve had to pause my wow play…its busy time of the year for my business and most of my time goes there. The good and bad of being a business owner I guess.

2 Likes

the macro gets stuck and only uses the incapacitate ability,
Please solve it, would you make me a very happy person, thank you for your great work

Unable to import after updating. Any plans on updating for new patch and GSE version? This thing wrecks hosue in pvp :smiley: Hope to be able to keep using it :smiley: