Quick Question for Returning Player

So, as the title says, I’m just returning after over 6 months (hmm, maybe a year?) and it appears things have changed quite a bit.

I’ve looked at some of the How Tos, and the “Brand new to GSE2” link, but I can’t seem to find a good explanation as to what to do with the long macro hashes I see. If I remember correctly, there’s a txt file I need to place somewhere and I think that is where I place the hash.

I don’t mean to waste anybody’s time, and I’m sorry if I have. A link or two should suffice, if you would be so kind. I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. Thank you very much for your time.

(P.S. I live in a 200 year old cabin on the side of a mountain and have to use cellular internet, so I haven’t looked at any of the videos. If the answers to my questions are in the videos, please let me know, so I can go someplace to watch them that won’t kill my data for the month! Again, thank you!)

No problem at all.

You use the string or hash code as you call it and import it into the game by pasting it after clicking the import button in the GSE add-on.

You can download GSE from the Twitch client. And once in game to bring it up type /gse on the chat and hit enter.

It should be very intuitive from there as it has tooltips that explain everything as you mouse over things.

Hopefully that can get you started.

1 Like

Ah! Thank you so very much for your patience.