Raiding (PVE) Single-button rotation - Convert to GS

G’day all!

I have just recently returned to Wow after some months away due to work commitments. I’ve never bothered to ask for something like this before as, with enough searching, I’ve always been able to find or adapt what I’m looking for. Sadly, however, a decent raiding macro is hard to find at the moment and I’m having a lot of trouble making my own.

Now, my guild only raid Normals once a week so I really am only out for a single-button setup that doesn’t let Rip, Rake or Savage Roar fall off. Below is what I was using to level, converted slightly from what I raided with at the end of the last expansion with great success.

Any and all advice on its improvement for this expansion would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

#showtooltip Rake
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/castrandom Wild Charge
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=combat/10 Rake,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite
/cast [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/cast [combat,nostealth]Survival Instincts
/cast [nostance:2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)

The next thing I’d like to do is convert this for the new fan-dangled GnomeSequencer get-up. That thing is about as clear as my morning piss. :wink:

Like I said, I’d love some help. This macro does seem to work fine, but I am having issues with Rake, Rip or SR falling off. In fact, I’ve made this macro slightly longer in an attempt to fix this issue. :frowning:

Thanks in advance!

[quote quote=22848]G’day all!
I have just recently returned to Wow after some months away due to work commitments. I’ve never bothered to ask for something like this before as, with enough searching, I’ve always been able to find or adapt what I’m looking for. Sadly, however, a decent raiding macro is hard to find at the moment and I’m having a lot of trouble making my own.
Now, my guild only raid Normals once a week so I really am only out for a single-button setup that doesn’t let Rip, Rake or Savage Roar fall off. Below is what I was using to level, converted slightly from what I raided with at the end of the last expansion with great success.
Any and all advice on its improvement for this expansion would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

#showtooltip Rake
/startattack
/castrandom Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=combat/10 Rake,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite

The next thing I’d like to do is convert this for the new fan-dangled GnomeSequencer get-up. That thing is about as clear as my morning piss. ;)
Like I said, I’d love some help. This macro does seem to work fine, but I am having issues with Rake, Rip or SR falling off. In fact, I’ve made this macro slightly longer in an attempt to fix this issue. :(
Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

-- Here is a short example which is what most sequences will look like
Sequences["G2"] = {	
	-- Macro 1
	[[
/run print("Executing Evasion!")
#showtooltip
/castrandom Wild Charge
	]],

-- Macro 2
	[[
/run print("Executing some damage!")
/stopcasting
	]],

-- Macro 3
	[[
/run print("Executing Stealth one way or the other!")
	]],
}

this is for my druid leveling at 20 now.