Real one button pro macros. no mods no bullcrap real lazy

deleted bothe my 120 monks i dont even have a monk anymore and as i will play classic im giving my old crap away. if gse can solve the rank system ill continue here but otherwise cya.

I use synapse 3 ahk with 3 set to 0ms and 2 blank slots below it at .01 ms each. things can very depending on your attack speed but you should be trying to get it as high as possible.

BREWMASTER 1 BUTTON STATUE TAUNTER.

ok so first thing you do is make a normal macro in wow not with GSE or any other macro maker. it needs to look like this.

#showtooltip Provoke
/target Black Ox Statue
/cast Provoke
/targetlasttarget

now put that on your bar. after you put it on your bar you need to figure out the exact name of the button on your bar. hover your mouse over the button you put macro on and use the following command in chat.

/run print( GetMouseFocus():GetName() or ‘unknown’ )

now that you know the name of the button mine was MultiBarRightButton12 you can add that to a macro in GSE. I use the shift+M map lower right to cover this button so no one can see it if streaming.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noexists][noharm][dead]
/startattack
/cast [@Player] Summon Black Ox Statue
/cast Keg Smash
/cast Breath of Fire
/castsequence Blackout Strike, Tiger Palm
/click MultiBarRightButton12
/cast Healing Elixir
/castsequence reset=5 Rushing Jade Wind, Ironskin Brew, Purifying Brew
/cast Expel Harm

rushing jade wind is there with the brews to add a cooldown timer to them if you want to just blow through them with no stagger go ahead and move it or remove it.

SOME ONE BUTTON WW CRAP.

SINGLE TARGET

#showtooltip
/startattack
/petattack
/castsequence reset=target Disable, Tiger Palm
/cast Reverse Harm
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/cast Blackout Kick
/cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
/cast Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/cast Rising Sun Kick
/cast Reverse Harm
/cast Fists of Fury
/cast Reverse Harm
/cast Reverse Harm

AOE

#showtooltip
/startattack
/petattack
/cast Tiger Palm
/cast Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Spinning Crane Kick
/cast Reverse Harm
/cast Storm, Earth, and Fire
/cast Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/cast Reverse Harm
/cast Reverse Harm

the command to find the name of the action bar does work.

also a import gse would b better for people not use to gse. i dont even know where to put every part of the macro, like why do u have showtooltip

if you simply import a gse macro it does not work… learn to copy paste bro… thats kind of why there a long how to… and i know the command works thats why its in the how to.

also i deleted everything blizzard from my pc and phone so this was a leaving gift to those who wanted something that technically isnt suppose to work.

I guess we r not gonna miss u with that aptitude :slight_smile: