Recap's Classic One Button Paladin Levling

Hi

I’m a complete noob when it comes to making macros, so forgive me for the bad macro. But, I’ve been a long time lurker here and tought I could try contribute with some classic macros. As Classic will be the only version I’ll play from here on, Im going to try make some more for other classes as times goes.

Please, use it or rewrite it as you please. But if you make it work better, please post it here for everyone to enjoy.

dGt1caWsIWBvj9AIuZuf1SjQBsj(fPCBvPDkL9k2nf7hv)vPO(nvgOsrgQu1GjmCIKdQs5WsoMsooLQfQuILQuPfRkA5apuPQEQILrvph0ejvmvuAYQith6Ikv5XK8mLs66OyJkvSvIiBwPqBNiQpQuQzrQ6ZQqdtQmsLcUhL0OvbtJuPtsPmovQoTQY5vv9nvHlJCxvIZkSPTY0F78nDS12859K0ENT12onFyZWwYKbHz2)8TzSTFgDOnwmYyA(m3yWdoqMnqag3M2MoqgtbZmsrkB6KMpJLsbCsIaWpNbg20wHnTvgnvbrizNHmkIl4cabj0kwGJeQPCVplKl4c)Q7UU65cdJSCA(mAQcIqYodzuexWfacsOvSahjut5EFwixWf(o)JLEUWWilNP3brlLc4cBWmsq)9accdBARmAybosizO3FU4QXDOaVxUEIQtxsZNrdIfalelL0bZib9VljtfKcBWm9aYsPaUWM2kJMQGiKSZqgfXfCbGGeAv5EFwixWf(v3DD1Zf(o)JLEUWWilhmZGKu7Wyu4NZKPh85aF4FW08HnTvgnvbrizNHmkIl4cabj06QJl4c)Q7UU65cFN)XknFgnvbrUW35FSsBRz0GybWcXsjDMEheTukGlSbZib93diimSPTYOHf4iHKHE)5IRg3Hc8E56jQoDjnFgniwaSqSushmZGKu7Wyu4NZKPh85aF4FMEazPuaxytBLrtvqes2ziJI4cUaqqcTQCVplKl4c)Q7UxpxyyKLdMrc6FxsMkif2GbdMXszykzBgKasMm4NZKTemyc

6 Likes

Did you get a chance to test this on Beta or the Classic stress test?

I tried it on the latest stress test

how did it perform? more details the better :slight_smile:

It’s a work in progress… i made it so i can make some dps while not going OOM to fast. Im planing to multibox with a warrior so need to save mana for heals :slight_smile:

Solid, thanks for the effort. Im assuming you can fill in whatever Seal you want?

Yeah, you can set it up how ever you prefer. Ive not played classic sence 2005 and never paladin so not sure what to use.

This will SoC->jugde->SoR->then Autoattack. (If i remember right lol)

Maybe adding a modifier for stun later. Just got to level 8 on last stress test so didnt have many spells to work with…

Am I missing something or does this not apply SoC outside of the combat, but then instantly SoR -> Judgement (Thus never hitting them with the SoC?)

after combat it casts SoC then only lasts 30 secs, precombat it will judgement then cast SoR and the rotation, out of combat prior to atacking pop SoC like it was back in the day, im still not sure how to setup the old 9 - 6 - 9 - 6 - 9 rotaion if its still around somewhere

Yea, what’s happening for me (And what makes sense on looking at it)

Pre-Combat it SoCs, then in combat it SoR/Judgements, and the SoR Always wins, so it Judges SoR, then re-applies SoR. And SoC does nothing.

Anyone have a tweaked one for lvl 22+ preferably with Seal of Command instead of Seal of Righteousness? Maybe with stun modifier or something as well

/castsequence reset=combat Seal of the Crusader, null
will not function as expected. Have the same setup on my Hunter for Hunter’s Mark. I had to make it just /cast Hunter’s Mark and it would cast. If you try to run AHK you run out of mana as it would cast it over and over. I ended up just doing HM manually.

dKJcdaWsaAxQeEnLsZKsXSrXnPQ8ls1Tvk7uf7vA3KSFu9tvsnmL0VPYavQOHcudMWWPQ6Gkv1HvCms54IIfse1sPuzXuLwUQEiG6PcltKNdAIQKmvIAYIQMo0fvj6AIkxg56O0gvQYwjISzvk2UsL8rvknlQIPPuHhtXivQuNxjgTkvFgaNKsvpJiDAk5EIsFdi3Li8wa5Qv5E0AexdSwpPk3qEyifcBaSn7hH9a3yFw8U7BSB6zD78w6oPudSXTXLsIEOLt1iDrUl2rdFJIDySxH0VlsHwovLCJROBgwgSNud7Oj)1kML6Tr4Nm2FvpPgxQUX9gcy3M)bhVwmw4s92W3yENKOhA5uWk3JwL7rRHUzGiKYWskdXfCXtqcZIZdaH6g3M3b5cUiTkfuopCHILHPNudDZariLHLugIl4INGeMfNhac1nUnVdYfCrAnbsZdxOyzyAa2brFJ5DvUydaPfWpbHvUhTg648aqiPOTfUaiL7(8BsauEAYlrpPg6qCECqCm2wSbG0IDednqQYfBa(jFJ5DvUhTg6MbIqkdlPmexWfpbjmRXT5DqUGlsRsbLZdxKwtG08WfkwgMIncK8VhRYGwovdWVL7TWLI9KQCpAn0ndeHugwsziUGlEcsywPRCbxKwLckNhUiTMaP1tQHUzGixKwtG06rAdDiopoiogBByJZ53gRnlSrQbyhe9nM3v5InaKwa)eew5E0AOJZdaHKI2w4cGuU7ZVjbq5PjVe9KAOdX5XbXXyBXgbs(3JvzqlNQb43Y9w4sdWp5BmVRY9O1q3mqeszyjLH4cU4jiHzLUYfCrAvkOCE4cfldtXgasl2rm0aPkxSyXIfBba
SOC1

I hope i copyied that right… just a slight change, i was seal of command. i also changed the reset value to 30 for both as it seems to not waste as much mana reseting the seal when its still up

macro works fine if I copy it first time, but whenever I change anything, like make it a higher rank, the macro just spams the seal
Talking about the first macro, no the SOC one yet

anybody have a fix for this?

if you take out the Rank then it should default to the highest 1 you have learned do far

Step 1
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/castsequence reset=combat Seal of Righteousness, Judgement of Light, null

Step 2
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target/combat Seal of Righteousness, null

Step 3
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target/combat Judgement of Light, null

So you’re casting Seal of Righteousness & Judgement of Light one after another over and over? Where’s Avenger’s Shield? No Righteous Defense? Holy Shock? Consecration?

How’re you holding aggro with this?