Recap's Classic One Button Priest Levling

So this macro I was trying to make is for duo levling with a warrior. Don’t work as good as I wish it would, but Im new to this macro creating.

It will put shadow word pain on target, then cast a Smite and after that just wand the target.
I don’t want my priest to go OOM so it can throw in a heal or two if needed.

Try it, see if its something for you, its not pretty, but kind of works for me.

dStWbaWscQ3cs8AevMPKA2G6WsDtIQFPIUnrAyeWovL9k2nW(v0pru6Vic)MkderQHsPmyfgor5GeIhRKJHWXPuTqqslLQyXuvwospKQ0tjTmI45umrcPPQQMSK00rDrLY5bXLHUoLSrejBvc2mHQTJOQpkrnlQQMgIItRsJtICocLrljgpb6KkvFwcDnv4EeK7Ii6qGu2givhI8ZJiQnp7B6Ne1Bf2Q3FLZts(r)nmcytuV1IO6U3OIyXvC0O1xbfK0LXkia0MOL1Tci1CDGOsiJaqpQ8gy1W7agPKhb81bcuJkkkEBbZ5re1d2vjlags8fvLHRDrZ7iQ8ErDfqQ56aM8ZJi)8iIEUAdBq7wiyHZXCqrdYcXnTiYZXCCu6W)CaTdbielATZjR(k9YrLe1MZWY7f1LF4OcJqSrrJj)8iIEYnTiYiaLczoGcWvPPs9xf7QKmpjrpnCt5M5ErUWrvgLrklWIVoqufTBHa(2WrTrr59I6YppIONR2Wg0Ufcw4Cmhu0GSqeLo5Mwe55yookjM)5aybdhoQWiepim2gm)WHdhDdiUJUqVoPYAU9DHVmK4lC4e

5 Likes

Just because it’s not pretty as you say, it’s the input that counts :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for contributing!

haha, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: Im just smashing cominations and hope it comes out with the resault I want :joy:

Nice simple macro, works great for me. Added in Mind Blast before Smite once I had trained it.

why do i see random numbers instead of the macros?

If you’re back after a break things have changed you will notice the macro looks different, its a bunch of mumbo jumbo letters and numbers but you copy and paste that into your import frame in game and the macro will then be useable and you can edit and see what it does. Remember to create an icon as well

GL!

1 Like

I have a question, why put Shadow word pain in the pre macro box instead of into the sequence box?

I find that you get more time without the mobs aggro if you do you’re long cast damage such as Mindblast before you do an instant cast ability …If SWP is in the sequence right after Smite or Mindblast it runs smooth and seamlessly and that way the mob isn’t already running toward you and you could potentially get 2 smites off before it gets to you. The SWP is instant right after your long cast.

my 2 cents

Could you please post what you are currently using?

So in the Keypress box I have:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:shift] Power Word: Shield(Rank 2)
/cast [mod:alt] Shadow Word: Pain(Rank 2)

In the Sequence box I have:

/castsequence reset=target Smite, Shadow Word: Pain(Rank 2), Mind Blast(Rank 1), Smite, !Shoot

And im still playing around with inner fire but I have that in the Premacro box:

/cast Inner Fire(Rank 1)

The rest of the settings I haven’t changed , its still Priority list and loop count is 20

I’m no expert on this so just take that as a caveat. My modifications could be done better I’m sure

1 Like

I see you use mods in your macro. The only way I can get mods to work is if I use AHK with an ms. How do you use your mods ??

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I have a razor naga mouse I can program and I use a delay of .100 ms