Recap's Classic One Button Priest Levling

So this macro I was trying to make is for duo levling with a warrior. Don’t work as good as I wish it would, but Im new to this macro creating.

It will put shadow word pain on target, then cast a Smite and after that just wand the target.
I don’t want my priest to go OOM so it can throw in a heal or two if needed.

Try it, see if its something for you, its not pretty, but kind of works for me.

dStWbaWscQ3cs8AevMPKA2G6WsDtIQFPIUnrAyeWovL9k2nW(v0pru6Vic)MkderQHsPmyfgor5GeIhRKJHWXPuTqqslLQyXuvwospKQ0tjTmI45umrcPPQQMSK00rDrLY5bXLHUoLSrejBvc2mHQTJOQpkrnlQQMgIItRsJtICocLrljgpb6KkvFwcDnv4EeK7Ii6qGu2givhI8ZJiQnp7B6Ne1Bf2Q3FLZts(r)nmcytuV1IO6U3OIyXvC0O1xbfK0LXkia0MOL1Tci1CDGOsiJaqpQ8gy1W7agPKhb81bcuJkkkEBbZ5re1d2vjlags8fvLHRDrZ7iQ8ErDfqQ56aM8ZJi)8iIEUAdBq7wiyHZXCqrdYcXnTiYZXCCu6W)CaTdbielATZjR(k9YrLe1MZWY7f1LF4OcJqSrrJj)8iIEYnTiYiaLczoGcWvPPs9xf7QKmpjrpnCt5M5ErUWrvgLrklWIVoqufTBHa(2WrTrr59I6YppIONR2Wg0Ufcw4Cmhu0GSqeLo5Mwe55yookjM)5aybdhoQWiepim2gm)WHdhDdiUJUqVoPYAU9DHVmK4lC4e

4 Likes

Just because it’s not pretty as you say, it’s the input that counts :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for contributing!

haha, thanks :stuck_out_tongue: Im just smashing cominations and hope it comes out with the resault I want :joy:

Nice simple macro, works great for me. Added in Mind Blast before Smite once I had trained it.