⚔️ Rekt Ret Paladin PVP 7/7/21

Very good Macro, exactly at I thought it would be. But modify for AOE doesn’t work. Can you build a separate AOE macro please? Oh btw if I add in Divine Toll in the the Sequence line. Would it be more DPS or could mess up the Sequence and ruin it?

Not being a dick but I posted it in the first post about the macro “This can be used for any talent except Eye for an Eye.”

Yeah you can add it, if you do I would add it towards the bottom of the macro in the main area.

Strange I havent had any issues with the divine storm going off, but I only use it when i have enough holy power and more than 3 enemies around me. I generally stick to single target

Soon I touch the modify keys. The macro messed up. I created 2 version on my threat. Check it out

Its because of your AHK script. Has nothing to do with the macros. Dont need to advertise your macro on others threads. Learn ahk and your problem will be solved.

2 Likes

First of all, lets me make it clear. I don’t use AHK. I manually press the button. Second of all, my purpose is to share and build a better community by recommend and feedback. I didn’t mean to advertise my macro in your post if you get that idea wrong. I tested and tried every single macro posted on this forum, before I made my own. Everyone is welcome to test and give feedback . Peace out!

It’s not his post it’s mine. And everyone needs to relax. He mentioned AHK because it is a known issue. If I were you I would go through your bindings and see if something else is affecting it. I haven’t had the issue you are describing and I am fairly certain others aren’t having the issue either. So it is more than likely on your end somewhere.

I know it is your Post, but he did said this is his . That’s why I clarify it. Anyway, all good my friend!

1 Like

Sorry, but i have not this option with may razer synapse 2.0

WOW!!! My sim has me at 3.1k and your macro at 100ms have me 3.5-3.7k Amazing Work!!!

1 Like

Glad you like it! Have fun with it.

1 Like

wich covenant this use?

I was Venthyr when I made it and switch to Kyrian. But I didn’t add the ability so I could use it manually.

awsome. can it be added? :slight_smile:

Why not? Almost anything can be added to a macro. Especially alll Covenant abilities.

Like he said anything can be added. I like to add these types of abilities to mod keys for more control. And if it’s an area effect use @player as it will get stuck if you just use a cast command

Status update as of 2/19/2022 it still works amazingly. let me know how much coffee you need me to buy you for 9.2 update! <3

5 Likes

I’ll buy a bunch of coffee’s if he updates this!!

1 Like

is it no longer working?