⚔️ Rekt's PVP BM Hunter Macro Updated 7/15/21

Try now I updated it

Thanks for the support. But still the same issue. Everything is working, but tab 1 stays blank. Tested it with a lot of other macros and all are working but yours :-/

Are you using maybe an older version of GSE for export?

Hey bro, ran it this week. Got to 1720 with a MW both of us 217 ilvl so it’s pretty good, few to many cobras and uptime on barbed shot isn’t as good as the gse 2 version but still decent bro.

not enough barbed and way to much cobra shot. flayed takes a long time to fire off as well.

So i have been gearing my Bm hunter, and I do not have an issue with to few barb shots, if anything it casts it to much so frenzy falls off. I am currently tweaking the macro to make it better. I put in about 3 hours last night on it and its still not good enough. I will have an update as soon as I am satisfied with it. I am also Kyrian which as of 9.1 is the better covenant so i can not test Flayed shot. If I add Flayed shot it will be put into a place of theory. As I cant test it.

Glad to hear it Bretty, and I agree with it. After the update it has buggered up the macro. I am working on it and hopefully will have something soon. Especially because i have raid Thursday lol

Updated hope it works for you all!!

Awesome bro will try in the morning, currently at 1830 using your macro prior to this update so I’m excited to test drive it

Honestly still not happy with it. I feel i should be pushin more dps. WIll be working on it more today

Editted it again and I am happier with it. Still not perfect but fairly close.

@Rekt:
since your last update yesterday, I am able to edit again.
thank you

Yeah not sure what caused it. I was in SOD last night and was beating other hunters with higher ilvl’s than me. So I am happy with the macro right now. I change the shift mod key to Exhilaration or mend pet depnding on the fight but dps wise it is working well imo.

It is fixed, give it a shot.

1925 with it atm, will try this new update, for anyone wondering what I’m doing with flayed shot, I’ve just bound it to shift modifier and fire it on CD

1 Like

Will do! Thank you for all the work you put in to making these.

Go into the macro and in the mods action area add /cast [mod:shift] Multi-Shot where I currently have Mend Pet

However your large amount of AOE is from Beastial Wrath and spamming Kill Command and Cobra Shot to reset it for all that glorious cleave. I am working on an alt macro for this burst incorporating Exhilaration.

And thanks for the compliment I worked on this one for almost 2 days.

What would be the outcome of putting concussive shot into a loop for arena as it costs nothing and is instant cast? Is there any way to add that on a timer say on an action every 8seconds? To allow for the cobra concussive refreshes?

Also bro, what haste are you running your latest version with and what ilvl barbed shot conduit?

Possible, I would prob just add it to one of the variable boxes. And I currently have 15% haste and a 213 conduit

Are you able to link the Macro with Flayed Shot on the shift mod?

Or @Rekt are you able to add it into the rotation and link the version with it :slight_smile:

Thank you!!!