Resto Druid Catweaving

Im running this macro a little slower than my others, right around 150 MS. Sometimes it ends up casting cat form in between sunfire/moonfire. If someone figures out how to fix that please let me know. I’m using the crucible of flame as my main essence, and it is configured into this macro as Heart Essence. It’s a sequence macro, so make sure you remove the heart essence part if you dont use it. I get anywhere from 10-20k dynamic overall damage with my gear setup, and im under 450 at the moment, so it will only get better.

I’m also thinking about speaking to Lutechi about making a “Leveling” macro area, where we can post simple macros that are great for leveling with. Most of them are simple, since rotations are cut and dry at lower levels, but some people dont know how to make macros to begin with, so I think it would be a great addition.
dKdlcaWsQs9wQQ2gOAMujMTGCtu4xOu3gLStu1EL2nL2VQ(jvq)Lks)MWaPIYqHsdwLHdsDqQIUmWXGCCQiwiszPcyXubwofhwONkAzKEUIMiO0ur0KrQMUspgvghcptbxheBKkLTsfYMbjBNkuxdjZIOpdkMMG6BOOZPqJMQKXtfvNKkvVMkPtdvNxGUlvL1rvyyqXfvYYJAcl20PU5WamkVwYMKXqa7oBomOd6aQjSaOIqcTLh10tiRxcttpDGWSa6tVI0H4mSgbe6SecdOzcnGZDylpcdvtgroJWraZexyNLS8OswEut2CX5MaNaby5a)Hiuv(NocxXqi)BCimgv(hXOIK)noegJk)JjCc5FuQIK)rPks(hLQi5FicvL)rmQi5FJdHXOY)ycNq(hcdZr5FuQIK)rPks(hLQi5FuQIK)Hiuv(NQuWjA6IqaTl4SW3Mnjn4wxblQ0Aga3cdQ0A6niiwdyolz5rnzVrdmGfybSc(NFRa4C85o95Nois3x51MS5IZ9p)wbucdlpuF)Xeor3MEdcgaeceNGs2TzUaODdILBXf2Myn4cd(gSjwXCze5mIs2TzaClmAP1eRbWiYzeLS8OMS5IZ9p)wbucdlpuF)Xeor51MS5IZ9pkfr1TjPb36ky1sRB3MmIwiXqUBxGXXa7IlSLw3UT
DPS_FORM
Talents 3323231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Prowl, Cat Form

KeyPress: Cat Form

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Shred, Heart Essence, Sunfire, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Cat Form, Rake

Edited with an updated macro. Doesn’t hang anymore. Just make sure you have your heart essence worked out. Im getting about 30k dps now @ 450 ilvl

Really nice work… what macro do you use to heal tho? (considering the talent choices)

I dont use a macro to heal unfortunately. There’s too many variables for healing, especially with resto druid having to keep HoT’s up and move around.

I tried making one, but there just isnt a way to do all the healing spells on one button, and keeping your group alive, unless you only play in low keys.

And if low keys is what you’re looking for, maybe combine my dps rotation with elfy’s healing pre macro, that can get you what you want.

Thanks for the macro but it doesn’t create a macro icon that can be keybound. I have the “Automatically Create Macro Icon” box checked. Any ideas?

hmm, I never have a checkbox, its usually just a box that changes from Create Icon to delete Icon.

If you see a button that says delete icon, press it, and then press create Icon again.