'/cast Judgment',
    '/cast Hammer of the Righteous',
    '/cast !Exorcism',
    '/cast Avenging Wrath',
    '/cast !Execution Sentence',
    "/cast Divine Storm" ,
    '/cast !Hammer of Wrath',
}

sorry, forgot to add [combat] before avenging wrath on both macros.
be sure to do that,lol

Teach me master

I need a software to use this macro? Addon?

Firstly, thanks for posting this. I appreciate your efforts and I am super anxious to try it out but its not working for me. Its saying the macro text in chat instead of preforming any actions. It must be due to an extra space or something but I have tried copy/paste, I tried typing it out. Nothing has worked yet. I feel like such a noob that I can’t figure this out. I have been using macrotoolkit and allot of the macros on this site for a while now, this is the first time I have run into this particular issue.

Any help would be much appreciated. Below is cut right out of my in game macro.

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast Judgment’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast !Exorcism’,
‘/cast Avenging Wrath’,
‘/cast !Execution Sentence’,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict” ,
‘/cast !Hammer of Wrath’,
}

[quote quote=18419]Firstly, thanks for posting this. I appreciate your efforts and I am super anxious to try it out but its not working for me. Its saying the macro text in chat instead of preforming any actions. It must be due to an extra space or something but I have tried copy/paste, I tried typing it out. Nothing has worked yet. I feel like such a noob that I can’t figure this out. I have been using macrotoolkit and allot of the macros on this site for a while now, this is the first time I have run into this particular issue.

Any help would be much appreciated. Below is cut right out of my in game macro.

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast Judgment’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast !Exorcism’,
‘/cast Avenging Wrath’,
‘/cast !Execution Sentence’,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict” ,
‘/cast !Hammer of Wrath’,
}
[/quote]

Your problem is actually simple to fix. The main thing is, this is not a macro you put into macrotoolkit. This macro is for the new Gnome Sequence addon, which is completely different in terms of how you add macros. That’s why it isn’t working for you. Hope that helps.

also check the punctuation of the ’ and " as they transfer from here to the coding differently. If the cast lines arent in grey they wont work

I have used exclamation points in the past for toggled spells. What is the reason for them in this macro?