Retribution Lazy Macro – 4.3

Back again with more, this time the Paladin class. I am very familiar with this class, since pretty much was the one I mostly played during WOTLK. In the macro, it goes through a simple rotation and a modifier to use Holy Power (combo points), while at the same time popping cooldowns. Remember, is a brainless macro, is not supposed to be a smart macro.

/castsequence [mod]Templar's Verdict;reset=15 Judgement,Holy Wrath,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Judgement,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast Zealotry
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/use 13
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Do not forget to put the seal on!

UPDATED July 7, 2011: Revised for Patch 4.2 and also added Hammer of Wrath and Templar’s Verdict as a Holy Power dump. Removed Divine Storm and a trinket slot for a better rotation.

It’s been awhile since I have contributed any (took a WoW break to play some SWTOR but missed my macros). If you would Luis test this out and tell me what you think (pop templar’s verdict and exorcism on pops) I only have a lvl 82 but this one seems to be running 2k higher on 85 dummy than the one posted above.

/castsequence reset=15 Judgement,Holy Wrath,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Inquisition,Judgement,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast Zealotry
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Weird it didnt post right, and it wont let me edit it…ill pust plain text post it here without the code brackets…

/castsequence reset=15 Judgement,Holy Wrath,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Inquisition,Judgement,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast Zealotry
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack

Any news on the Ashley macro??

I’ve tried her’s and his…maybe it’s just since my pally isn’t geared the best right now (ilvl 377) but neither of them are blowing up the recount meters. Any chance of getting a new update?